A note to our lady friends as Christmas approaches

My regulars get extras on special dates. One received a 2 dozen roses on her birthday and her comment was I made her day and the next hour was wow. I will be giving sweaters and perfume out to my regulars at Christmas, spreading the cheer.

One of my regulars in Houston gave me a chocolate cake and a bottle of Weller for my birthday. We always had fantastic dates.
Wow Best thing I have read so far
Take Care Of Your Ladies
Just IMO and worth what you paid for my .02.

I think tis the season to take care of the lady(s) that have taken care of you/me all year(s). Gift card or something extra to show appreaction for putting up with you/me another awsome year.

The LAST thing I would expect or never ask for is a freebie. (I'm cheap butt not free . Ladies still need to eat, take care of their kids, and pay bills. Even during the holidays

Btw, I still have the balloon (cake is long gone though from a 13+ year buddy that still visits me on my birthday. She left for the RW, and is doing well years ago. I don't see her much butt she knows what gift card she will get tomorrow Originally Posted by Tsmokies