The Truth about Bandles

my question is how sad and empty is your life when your sole hobby is creating fake accounts on a fuck board and spending all your time messing with folks as a blowhard bully that everyone dislikes? sad empty soul.
Why does someone have to be sad or feel empty to enjoy fucking with people within this group?

Some just bore easily and enjoy poking the freaks in the freak show...
case in point
Speaking from experience we see. You have it backwards though. It is the freaks poking the regular people. Glad to straighten it up for ya.

Speaking of, we haven't heard from your bandle in a loooong time.

Why does someone have to be sad or feel empty to enjoy fucking with people within this group?

Some just bore easily and enjoy poking the freaks in the freak show... Originally Posted by Whispers
Speaking from experience we see. You have it backwards though. It is the freaks poking the people. Glad to straighten it up for ya.

Speaking of, we haven't heard from your bandle in a loooong time.

Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
You haven't confirmed whether or not you were a pollack.....
my question is how sad and empty is your life when your sole hobby is creating fake accounts on a fuck board and spending all your time messing with folks as a blowhard bully that everyone dislikes? sad empty soul. Originally Posted by sue_nami

Some just bore easily and enjoy poking the freaks in the freak show... Originally Posted by Whispers
case in point Originally Posted by sue_nami
I have no idea why you would say such a thing Sue..... You... more so than some others here... know my life is hardly empty...... I've had the same beautiful young lady at my side for a few years now and we've been in the same place a time or two.....

What is sad and empty is when you throw yourself under a bus for some whore here the way you did and she ends up not appreciating it and you end up alienating someone that showed you the "respect" you desired.....

Some of us that are "blowhards" and "disliked" seem to lead much fuller lives outside this board as compared to the likes of you and a few of your "friends".....

You should consider a new approach in 2016.... The current course of action has not faired so well.....
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 10:40 AM
[QUOTE=Whispers;1057620199]I have no idea why you would say such a thing Sue..... You... more so than some others here... know my life is hardly empty...... I've had the same beautiful young lady at my side {{{IN MY WALLET}}} for a few years now and we've been in the same place a time or two.....

No one is talking about your legendary accomplishments at the Golden Corral Buffet...

Showing up with a prostitute at a party hardly qualifies as "having the same beautiful lady at my side". Shes a whore...(your verbiage). Having never had the company of a woman who doesn't fuck you for money, I've no doubt how its easy for you to blur the lines between paid and unpaid...

[QUOTE]
Showing up with a prostitute at a party hardly qualifies as "having the same beautiful lady at my side". Shes a whore...(your verbiage). Originally Posted by Toyz
Many years ago Toyz I was known to bring some new whore to a party or social..... It has been a while since I chose to socialize with the whores I spend money on......

LMAO.... You see yourself in too many others here Toyz......

The lady I refer to has never turned a trick or been on a stage....... Not everything you hear is accurate and very little of the garbage you spew is based in any fact......
I really feel bad for you stupid motherfuckers that think that I have to wait to create another handle.
Is Whispers the only person on this site with a functional brain, he has already told you dumb asses that I don't post to burn a handle without one ready to go.
I am only inconvenienced for 2 seconds while I clear my cookies and log back in ever!
If stupid ass staff members think for one second they make a difference... well I assure you that you don't.
If you want to chase me around banning handles go ahead... lol... but know you stop me for 2 fucking seconds... that is all

In case you morons are to stupid to figure it out...
lol
rockerrick
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 11:07 AM
I really feel bad for you stupid motherfuckers that think that I have to wait to create another handle.
Is Whispers the only person on this site with a functional brain, he has already told you dumb asses that I don't post to burn a handle without one ready to go.
I am only inconvenienced for 2 seconds while I clear my cookies and log back in ever!
If stupid ass staff members think for one second they make a difference... well I assure you that you don't.
If you want to chase me around banning handles go ahead... lol... but know you stop me for 2 fucking seconds... that is all

lol
rockerrick Originally Posted by Masters and Slaves
HI BANDLE!!!

Got any plans for NYE?
Is Whispers the only person on this site with a functional brain, he has already told you dumb asses that I don't post to burn a handle without one ready to go. Originally Posted by Masters and Slaves
LMAO! One? LOL! I would bet on a few more than one....

If stupid ass staff members think for one second they make a difference... well I assure you that you don't. Originally Posted by Masters and Slaves
That's hard to argue. I think you've made a case over a long period of time in regards to ineffectiveness on some issues....

lol
Don't fall for it MODs! It's a trick! Don't ban "him" for "admitting" it is him.... Without proof of it being rockerrick you set a precedent for other's to log in and burn a handle trying to paint people in a corner.....

For Example... I could create a new handle.. post with exaggerated Fonts and act a clown like Toyz... sign it Toys and get that handle and Toyz banned.

Simply acting like and claiming to be someone is not enough!
HI BANDLE!!!

Got any plans for NYE? Originally Posted by Toyz
IF it truly is RockerRick I have no doubt he does...... Women seem to fall for him over and over......

I think it's the long hair and the rebel attitude.....
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 11:26 AM
LMAO! One? LOL! I would bet on a few more than one....

That's hard to argue. I think you've made a case over a long period of time in regards to ineffectiveness on some issues....

Don't fall for it MODs! It's a trick! Don't ban "him" for "admitting" it is him.... Without proof of it being rockerrick you set a precedent for other's to log in and burn a handle trying to paint people in a corner.....

For Example... I could create a new handle.. post with exaggerated Fonts and act a clown like Toyz... sign it Toys and get that handle and Toyz banned.

Simply acting like and claiming to be someone is not enough! Originally Posted by Whispers
Look WhixxZy...I know you want to be me. But you cant be. First, you would need to drop a couple of hundred pounds...and you cant do that stuck to cum saturated back booth at a strip joint...

Two, you just FUGLY dude...that's genetic, you can't help it...

Three, you need to have a sense of humor (or sense period) its too late in life for you to do that...

So give up...you are what you are...own it.

(ok its been fun blowing you up as always, I gotta do some work to pay the bills now...and remember, warm water will help get those cum stains off the back of your britches).
.....(ok its been fun blowing you up as always, I gotta do some work to pay the bills now...and remember, warm water will help get those cum stains off the back of your britches). Originally Posted by Toyz
You would know how to deal with cum stained britches how?

Oh yeah... cause you get excited and cum in your pants when you get a little attention!

Catch up with the times and verify the shit you are served.... I don't fuck in strip clubs old man and hardly ever go anymore.....

12:29...... one more minute before you clock back in!...... Having to punch a clock and work for a guy half your age is a ball buster isn't it.....
in before the ban! See you in the next handle.

lol