OBAMA ENDS CAMPAIGN IN HALF-EMPTY ARENA

Not at all. Just tired of your weak ass bullshit. You've got 14,000+ posts. About half of them tonight! ll hitting the panic button about POTUS.

Seems like,you're trying to play in a game where nobody picked you. so your just gonna disrupt the rest of the players as much as possible.

Classy, man.

Take your red herring and go home to your 12 cats.

and DO enjoy tomorrow night. I know I will.
At the rate you're posting, you'll pass me in a month.
  • Seedy
  • 11-06-2012, 01:38 AM
A quick question I'm sure cog can answer.
What was the color of the last shit Obama took?

For someone who doesn't care you sure have your head up Obama's ass.

Even more pathetic is your apparent belief Obama can't fill a venue. Whatever you say, gayboy. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
If COG had his head up odumbo's ass, he must have bumped in to you munchoncock ...lol
  • CJ7
  • 11-06-2012, 01:58 AM
This is not how a winning campaign ends. Is it possible my prediction could be wrong?

President Obama’s big rally tonight turned out to be just like his first, opening salvo of the 2012 campaign: a half-empty arena in Ohio. According toRealClearPolitics’ Scott Conroy, there were “empty seats scattered around the upper-level of Nationwide Arena … Four years ago, after all, Obama was easily filling venues larger than that …” The event even featured Bruce Springsteen and Jay-Z, and Obama still couldn’t fill it out.
As it turns out, the empty seats didn’t look exactly “scattered.” They looked like substantial portions of the upper bowl of the arena, according to photos tweeted by those in attendance.

See the article for pics of empty seats.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...tadium-in-Ohio Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

LIAR ! .... lol

http://www.sunherald.com/2012/11/05/...ign-hours.html

the place looks a little different with people in it doesnt it? ... gee cof, your story/pic musta been after everyone left the building ..

nice try though ..

JZ and the Boss with Obie at the national arena

http://media.washtimes.com/media/ima...d23eafaa7aa50d

full house all the way to the top row ... you and beerfart new make a great pair... one shits, the other eats it.
Was that behind the stage in front of the camera angle with the blue placards?

When I first read the "headline" and your bullshit, I thought you had some facts.

The camera angle in the stadium looks a "little" different.

It's all a matter of whether one is left or correct.
  • CJ7
  • 11-06-2012, 02:52 AM
Was that behind the stage in front of the camera angle with the blue placards?

When I first read the "headline" and your bullshit, I thought you had some facts.

The camera angle in the stadium looks a "little" different.

It's all a matter of whether one is left or correct. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Im sure it does look different ... Theres the BOss live in person at the arena thats not too damn empty, if thats not facts enough to debunk the beerfart article what can I say?

I might have believed Obie couldnt fill the house, but The Boss can sell some tickets .... apparently

http://www.billboard.com/news#/news
I might have believed Obie couldnt fill the house, but The Boss can sell some tickets .... apparently... Originally Posted by CJ7
Except ... most of the "event" goers I've been around don't like to mix their entertainment with politics ... and I have been in them when folks got up and walked out when the "politics" started creeping into the activities ...

... but it seems the point is that Obaminable didn't fill the place.

If it were full, it was the big ticket item and that weren't Obaminable. That's the point.

He was doing better in New Jersey mixing it up with the real people needing him to be Presidentially helpful and understanding, rather than hugging "The Boss" on centerstage. That's what happens when candidates make their own choices about venues and photo-ops. Poor ones.
Maybe they didnt show up because the kids have no idea who Bruce is lol
They didnt want a free concert.
Maybe they didnt show up because the kids have no idea who Bruce is lol ... They didnt want a free concert. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
More than likely they didn't show up because they DO KNOW who Obaminable IS ...

... or more accurately .... who Obaminable IS NOT!

But it all depends on what "IS" .. is.

Where is Bill anyway? Cat's got his tongue?

Or does Libya have him muzzled.

I would think as the greatest politician-campaigner in the history of the U.S. and a future and the first First Gentleman that he would be out front for the final stretch of this momentus occasion of the relection of his wife's boss!

And where is Michelle?

Pulling weeds in the vegetable garden ... or packing?
I have a friend who has a cousin that lives in Ohio that knows somebody whose retarded sister was there.
I have a friend who has a cousin that lives in Ohio that knows somebody whose retarded sister was there. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Are they old enough to vote?
Where is Bill anyway? Cat's got his tongue?
Originally Posted by LexusLover

Bill is working Pennsylvania today, because, as you know, Pennsylvania is not in play!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
  • CJ7
  • 11-06-2012, 11:49 AM
Except ... most of the "event" goers I've been around don't like to mix their entertainment with politics ... and I have been in them when folks got up and walked out when the "politics" started creeping into the activities ...

... but it seems the point is that Obaminable didn't fill the place.

If it were full, it was the big ticket item and that weren't Obaminable. That's the point.

He was doing better in New Jersey mixing it up with the real people needing him to be Presidentially helpful and understanding, rather than hugging "The Boss" on centerstage. That's what happens when candidates make their own choices about venues and photo-ops. Poor ones. Originally Posted by LexusLover
the point is, three different sources show pctures of a full or pretty full house and you dismiss those over over one single pic from beerfart ..
ABC radio news reported the arena has half empty.