How do you prefer your BJ's?

all of the above ... and wet sloppy and fucking messy as hell .... Originally Posted by BDSaint
That's me
Any position is fine, however, standing and laying down is more exciting then in sitting position.....
I don't like blowjobs. CHJ is the only route for me.
I like them while somebody unsuspecting is in the room next door and there is the possibility of getting caught. Always adds a little edge.
So, Paulie you would you love a bj in the car?
especially if we are in the backseat and the people in the front are wondering whats going on
Them would be some stupid fucktards in the front seat.......and one of them is driving........good luck with that.
I just prefer to be on the receiving end of the bbbj.
standing, sitting, laying...it does not matter to me. which ever makes you comfortable.....but my side of things has to have a great feeling. sloppy,....wet,...and toe curling is how i prefer mine.
Standing - watching in a mirror with a couple of girls: one the head/ shaft one on the nuts (swapping around every minute or so) so I can offload in on of their mouth and then then can swap my deposit.
Most important is that girl(s) should not be using their hands - that is cheating!
Look ma no hands , just tounge and throat....
Frequently!
Any way I can get them!
Baby, just as long as you can take it all!
During a good BBBJ:
...no hands , just tongue and throat.... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
... down my throat with their hands on my head pushing it in deeper...right boys ? Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Originally Posted by Houston007
1st - 69 girl on top, FIV, FIHA, BBCIMNQNS
2nd - Deep, lips touching my belly, and tongue tickling my balls, all the way in for at least 5 or 6 seconds before coming up for air.
3rd - hard suction especially during Teabagging, and when not teabagging hands massaging and squeezing my balls.
4th - no teeth, only lips, tongue, cheeks and throat
5th - sound effects that she is enjoying it as much if not more than I am.

Now that for me is perfect.
The Mr Cool move - Lay her down on her back, sit on top of her, pin her arms above her head and fuck her face