Another GOP nut that is doing his best to kill the party.

I believe Indiana had the largest faction of the KKK in all of the US at one time.

Trying to claim that the Democrats of the south are now the core of the Republicans is just more libtard obfuscation. From what I have seen in my travels to yankee land is way more segregation than in the south. The lobtards just dont call it that.
What is your point IBIdiot? This is a map from the Civil War, which you apparently are still fighting.

if you believe the Mason Dixon line still divides America, then you're as big a fool as you are a liar!
What is your point IBIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Other than the point on the tippy top of his pointy little tin foil hat, he has no point!
What is your point IBIdiot? This is a map from the Civil War, which you apparently are still fighting.

if you believe the Mason Dixon line still divides America, then you're as big a fool as you are a liar! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The definition of what comprised "northern states" versus "southern states" was set almost two centuries ago, you ignorant, dumb-fuck golem jackass. That definition hasn't changed, you ignorant, dumb-fuck jackass. That you think it has only serves to underscore the enormity of your ignorance, you ignorant, dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Other than the point on the tippy top of his pointy little tin foil hat, he has no point! Originally Posted by bigtex
Your asinine opinion, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, isn't worth a single, red cent.
Corpy, you stupid fucking redneck, two centuries ago, Texas, Arkansas and Missouri weren't even states.

You seem to be more obsessed with North vs South than you are with BT's BUTT, though that's not far behind.

Get it straight or shut the fuck up.

and just for fun, why not acknowledge that you're still lying about the link to my POLL, you golem-fuck-jack-hatted-shit-smearer!
Corpy, you stupid fucking redneck, two centuries ago, Texas, Arkansas and Missouri weren't even states.

You seem to be more obsessed with North vs South than you are with BT's BUTT, though that's not far behind.

and just for fun, why not acknowledge that you're still lying about the link to my POLL, you golem-fuck-jack-hatted-shit-smearer! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're an ignorant, dumb-fuck golem jackass. It's obvious simple words like "almost" and geographic boundaries, such as "Mason-Dixon Line", are beyond your non-existent intellectual grasp, you ignorant, dumb-fuck golem jackass.

and just for fun, why not acknowledge that you're still lying about the link to my POLL, you golem-fuck-jack-hatted-shit-smearer! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Next thing you know JD Idiot's twin brother IB, will borrow a page from Hanoi Cog's play book and refer to me as Sweet Butt BT.

To each their own!
Next thing you know JD Idiot's twin brother IB, will borrow a page from Hanoi Cog's play book and refer to me as Sweet Butt BT.

To each their own! Originally Posted by bigtex
No, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, that perverted fetish belongs entirely to you and yours.
This tea party clown has a long history of saying stupid shit. This is just another example.

What's the problem? The GOP dimwits and the TP crazies embrace this kind of nonsense, it's further evidence of their craziness. Glenn Beck said the exact same thing back when he was still the wildly popular poster child for the loonie tunes.

The GOP is reaping what it has sown.
Pussy Mouth Bitch...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Stupid...has...spoken!!!

BTW, what does that You Tube video have to do with anything?

Are you trying to prove you are not a knuckle-dragging inbreed by demonstrating your "prowess" at embedding a video?
Racist??? Okay, I'm done with you since you can't respond. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I did respond.

And you can't explain how Alan Grayson is related to this thread. So, you take a cop-out and pretend to be done with me because I did not respond.

I looked up Alan Grayson. Explain what he has to do with this thread.

And you ARE a racist. Far too many of your threads have some type of racial undercurrent to it, especially if it involves black criminality. You insinuate that somehow Barack Obama must explain or apologize for any misdeed committed by any black person. And you think that way because you are a racist.

Own it, asshole. You are nothing but a slightly more subtle version of Marshall.
Stupid...has...spoken!!!

What does that You Tube video have to do with anything? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Why do you waste your time trying to connect the dots with these halfwits? He's so fucking stupid, he can barely make a coherent post.

He thinks the current day Tea Party wrote the Constitution because they dress up like the founders. Got dropped on his head at some point. Don't try to make sense of it, there isn't any.