Back Page

You go Sam!
i appreciate the support!

xoxoxo...sam
like what i have said all along even though i dont care much for bp i would have never known about eccie if it wasnt for that site. I have all along said i think more eccie girls need to also post on bp when comming through west texas because there are still tons of hobbiests here who dont know about eccie and the best way to recruit people here is from the providers leading them here from bp. Its only a matter of time before people get tired of bp anyways and start looking for greener pasters else where so lets do everyone a favor and lead them all here. thats just my two cents
oh and 3rd child even though i sometimes trash bp im not refering to any of eccie providers who also advertise there. I hold eccie providers at a much higher scale then the average bp girl. BP has its place and is useful and is needed and i very much appriciate every eccie provider who also posts there thank you but please do us a favor and highly recomend eccie to all of you all's clients please. The more clients that join eccie here in west texas will mean there will be more providers that will come this way and fewer canceled trips
Of course I recommend eccie to all my clients...plus all the other 15 or so sites I'm on, lol

Most guys I meet nowdays have no clue there's so many sites out there!

Just doing my part to inform the public, lol

xoxox...Sam
There is a big difference between "BP Girls" and "BP Advertisers"
Of course I recommend eccie to all my clients...plus all the other 15 or so sites I'm on, lol

Most guys I meet nowdays have no clue there's so many sites out there!

Just doing my part to inform the public, lol

xoxox...Sam Originally Posted by thirdchild

What other sites??
Hi guys. I just wanted to say that I find this all very interesting. I am just learning about ECCIE and have been in the business for years as well as am a p411 provider. I am from Denver and travel all over Louisiana and Texas are the firsts places I have even been told about it, so I have done most of my advertising on back page. I have heard the horror stories plenty of times but there are still some legitimate providers on there. These girls give the rest of us a bad name. Here are a couple hints to picking out the fakes.... If you can not enlarge the picture it is a downloaded picture. If its just too good to be true, it most likely is. If the girl is a bombshell but is only charging $100 she either has a really mean pimp or is nit the girl in the picture.
great post, miley! a good farmer cultivates all fields equally well...
As the OP used to say, FUCK BP !!!!!
You are correct Miley- there are some excellent ladies on BP.
i still post on bp nd a majority of thee time it is a hassle ,,
i have alot of people who dont believe that these ARE MY ACTUAL PICTURES ,,
i get alot of no shows and just a bunch of other things that in thee end waste my time . . .

but i still use it bc unlike bp ,, its kind of hard for someone to make that first visit when your not yet verified (which is my problem in thus matter)

i agree with you guys both bp is a 50/50 thing with me its good nd can be bad . . .
BP is not "bad"

BP has the good things, BUT majority of the posts on BP are SCAM, we cannot compare it to eccie, redbook or ter for example...

most of the human-traffickers are on BP(the "no black men" adds) , so are the Law-Enforcement, and also the east european webcam scammers... basically from a hobbist perspective, its a waste of time trying to filter the adds on BP, hence "fuck BP"... hobbist and providers should be evaluate the risks of BP and balance that by appropriate screening.. etc...

No one is saying anything about the legit providers on BP who are also listed on p411, date-check or heavily reviewed on the local hobby boards...

For some of the non-texan-native providers:
"live" in Dallas for some time, and travel in the dallas, austin, sa, houston circle for a few months, do some doubles with local providers, to get to know how the hobby works in texas, read the forums here, and the reviews (not sure how much access you have though). If you can survive that than you will enjoy in Texas. Hobbying in Texas is much more "passionate" compared to other parts of the US, the providers are really into it... so are the hobbyists...
It was FUCK BP! was his call sign when someone had bad time from BP girl.

As the OP used to say, FUCK BP !!!!! Originally Posted by Pistolero
I agree this eccie board doesnt have enough men to go around.