The Democrat's Dilemma

It makes no sense at all. If the Doctor told her on Friday she had pneumonia, why lie about it when she passed out Sunday morning, then tell the truth later. It was totally clueless behavior, only explained by a reflexive pattern of lying and deception. Originally Posted by DSK
Why didn't her doctor diagnose pneumonia after her coughing spree? It was allergies then. Why would her doctor allow her to keep a full weekend schedule after diagnosing a 69 yr old with pneumonia? Why did it take 8 hours after her collapse on a 77degree, low humidity, breezy day if it was diagnosed as pneumonia days earlier? Why did her SS agents abandon protocol and not take her to the level 1 trauma center? It doesn't add up.
Just a figure of speech, better than the cocks in your ass!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Are you experienced in that also?
Are you experienced in that also? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I was talking about you and your boss, Asswipe.
It's painfully obvious that Hillary is not well. The longer she stays in the race, the less chance she has of winning. I know the polls look good for her now, but she can't campaign. She can't handle questions. The debates, if she shows up will be devastating.

This doctor makes a good case that Hillary has advanced Parkinson's disease. As much as I dislike Hillary, I think for the good of her family, and the good of the country, she needs to step down.

http://toprightnews.com/this-is-the-...weve-seen-yet/

But here is the dilemma. Who can the Democrats nominate who can say they had no idea of Hillary's health? No one. The next question is, "Why did you let her run knowing she was physically unable to handle the job?"

No, I'm not going to bet. Hillary is still the favorite. But she's got less than two months to go. I'm not sure she'll make it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Give it ample time. I am willing to bet the DNC is already considering the possibility of having no choice but to replace Clinton. Joe Biden will be their only replacement option. If this plays out Trump shouldn't have much trouble in annihilating Biden. Trump should be our next president.

Jim
I was talking about you and your boss, Asswipe. Originally Posted by bambino
If you keep talking about it, then you are in to it . Fits in with your gay lover Tonto.
If you keep talking about it, then you are in to it . Fits in with your gay lover Tonto. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nah, you were the one who brought it up. And your spelling of analist! You have anal on the mind you old pervert.
Why didn't her doctor diagnose pneumonia after her coughing spree? Originally Posted by bambino
"her doctor" (or a doctor) did. It wasn't disclosed to the media (or it was on the "Q T" with an agreement not to run it (more likely)) ... and that is now a part of the complaining ....

if they had been open about it the event of her getting dizzy would not have been so alarming to the public and they could have blamed it on the antibiotics. But they have to continue the "secret" shit and LIE!!!! She's got a bunch of arrogant Liberals running the show like some Student Council election .....

... she didn't need a "campaign" because she was going to waltz into the WH without a stir ... they keep talking about the "ground game" and all her "workers" around the country ...

..just like some knuckleheads on here ... they "don't get it"!

She has a few hundred show up to see her and Trump has 10-15,000!

And they are not "protesters" ...
. Pneumonia my ass. Originally Posted by bambino
[QUOTE=bambino;10 cocks in your ass!!!![/QUOTE]

Nah, you were the one who brought it up. And your spelling of analist! You have anal on the mind you old pervert. Originally Posted by bambino
Guess again fucktard, maybe you can get Tonto to analyze why you want to take it in the ass.
Just a figure of speech, better than the cocks in your ass!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I see asswipe and smalldick like WKing for each other now, all that time they where together down at woombys gloryhole and boom you have a inseparable pair of peter puffers
I see asswipe and smalldick like WKing for each other now, all that time they where together down at woombys gloryhole and boom you have a inseparable pair of peter puffers Originally Posted by gary5912
Obamacare is about to run out! It's the economy.
Guess again fucktard, maybe you can get Tonto to analyze why you want to take it in the ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Read Gary's post, that summs up you and Asswipe. You should have shot yourself before you became Asswopes lackey:
IGNORE
IGNORE Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Loser
I see asswipe and smalldick like WKing for each other now, all that time they where together down at woombys gloryhole and boom you have a inseparable pair of peter puffers Originally Posted by gary5912
Read Gary's post, that summs up you and Asswipe. You should have shot yourself before you became Asswopes lackey: Originally Posted by bambino
Gary the fag ----> <----- His bimbo
My Dad had Parkinson's disease. It's probably the worst thing a person can live with. It robs your body first and then your mind.

His first symptom was the tremor, like when you've had too much caffeine. His handwriting and golf game were next. Parkinson's progressively gets worse and the speed of it's degradation varies with the individual.. It can totally finish you in 5 years. There have been some promising treatments lately but still no cure.

I won't wish it on anyone. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I am sorry to hear about your father, Dali. My mother had Parkinson's the last ten years of her life. At first she would fall without warning. That resulted in hip replacements and knee surgeries. Then she would fall out of bed. That is pretty manageable but she was on coumadin like Hillary and it resulted in a lot of nasty bruising.

She didn't get the tremors until much later. By that time she was confined to a wheel chair and needed help getting in and out of bed and on the toilet. That was the last 5 years of her life. When I took her out the last year of year life I would have to pick her up to load her into the car like a coffee table her limbs were so stiff.

But I recognize the wide eyed stare Hillary has. It's Parkinson's. She's unfit to serve as President.

Bill has to know it. That is why he said she fell frequently and has a nurse assigned to her. Why doesn't someone just flat out ask Hillary, Bill or her top surrogates "Does Hillary has Parkinson's or some other type of neurological disorder?"