What does DATO taste like to you

If you ever put a penny on your tounge as a kid, thats the best way for me to describe it.

So I guess I'd have to say a ladies asshole tastes like copper.. to me......

Was DFKing a girl once when she belched. Ever since...
Make ur own taste bring over ur fav. topping n enjoy mite get sticky but sure u can handle that problem smart guy
love it on me .... but guys no thanks
I heard im sweet all over ,,
In an ideal world, it doesn't taste like anything. There's not much more than I enjoy than spreading a woman's cheeks and tongue-fucking her as deeply as possible.

And for the record, I clean myself thoroughly inside and out when I think there's some TUMA in my future. I'd eat my own ass.
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2015, 02:13 AM
Pretty shitty I hear. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
That's what I hear also BUT I've licked a few holes before, I'm batting a 1,000 so far that I haven't tasted any funk.
How does it taste, here's a play on words The shit tasted good, LOL. I love DATO on a nice clean women. I can still remember the scent of the woman I first DATO on. Intoxicating!
like chicken
Tastes like ass. In a good way.
Not for me--JMHO. That part of the body reminds me of the green freeway sign with the yellow bottom with these words: EXIT ONLY.
Nothing, when it's good.
like chicken Originally Posted by glade55

I think you may have forgotten what Chicken tastes like!
A clean ass tastes like that, clean. Now pussy tastes wonderful!!!!
As close as you can describe it, what does DATO taste like?

Im not talking about tasting $hit. Im talking about performing DATO on a freshly showered hottie.

I describe it as a little musty, salty and sour. But I love it. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
My dear friend,

If it's musty, then it isn't freshly showered. You've been duped.
I love dato & preforming it! I've never had a problem with a guys odor. I'm assuming you guys know to come freshly shower for that. Very appreciated!!