DATY and kissing after

I guess no women are going to reply to this question of Kissing and Daty .
I was really curious my self because I know most women think Kissing is the most affectionate thing that a provider does and lot of women try to limit this to only their best clients.
When I think of GFE I think it should include Kissing and not just a peck or two but real Kissing and I understand the reason some don't like to kiss its more personal and I understand the need for very good oral hygiene but still most women aren't into kissing and sharing anything mouth to mouth .
I guess there isn't that many providers that are into Kissing and when you find one you better hold onto her.
Love to hear what the Ladies think ?
Different strokes for different folks. I don't partake in any of the "gfe" activities. Kissing, daty etc aren't my things.
Clean Clean Clean.....that's the benchmark I go with . I generally ask if a gent has had time to shower and if not, happy to have one ready...becuz a condom doesn't cover nasty smells, just Adds to it lol.

As for me and the ladies I work with regularly, showering prior to Every encounter is a MUST. Because YES, I love the taste of Me on YOU! But maybe that's because I KNOW I taste good Originally Posted by MajicPlayground
That first kiss is the test for me....tells me whether we have chemistry or not....if you don't love to kiss, it's likely i won't wanna keep you on my playlist lol.
Clean Clean Clean.....that's the benchmark I go with . I generally ask if a gent has had time to shower and if not, happy to have one ready...becuz a condom doesn't cover nasty smells, just Adds to it lol.

As for me and the ladies I work with regularly, showering prior to Every encounter is a MUST. Because YES, I love the taste of Me on YOU! But maybe that's because I KNOW I taste good Originally Posted by MajicPlayground
Amen to that ! I agree..