Half-Hour Dates...The Verdict

I'm not particularly keen on booking half hour dates because I know it wouldn't be enough time. But I will say this though......if I see two reputable providers in my area who offer the same menu and have reviews etc, I will tend to gravitate more toward the lady who doesn't have half hour rates. For me it does scream high volume.

And especially if she has a blow and go rate......I doubt I would be even remotely interested in gfe. It would be all PSE and id loose interests in the kissing.

Rates sorta. Like this are a distinct turn off for me especially if her menu include BBBJCIMNQNS:

15 minute blow and go= 60 roses
20 minute hit and run=80
30 minute half hour= 100 roses
45 minute........
60.......etc
An hour by itself goes by quick, I really don't know how these dudes are totally staying within the limits of thirty minutes without going over the clock.

I have heard from other ladies that the lower quicky rates attract a much different clientel than they are accustomed too. And most times often than not they always go over there time, be it just the session or the shower.

I do however see one benefit of the quicky though. If I was unsure as to the delivery of a ladies services due to lack of reviews or rep, I could get a little tastest and then offer a longer session at that time should she be able to do it.
I've never offered anything less than an hour time wise because that just isn't something I'd enjoy or be interested in...to be honest an hour is pushing it and I much prefer two-four hours and an actual date type scenario. It just seems like it'd be an uphill battle to make any kind of connection(EVEN A PHYSICAL ONE) within 30 minutes from start(when I open the door) to finish(when I close it with him on the other side of it). If it works for other people that's fine but it's not for me.
I do not feel for dates shorter than an hour,I like to fell relaxed and enjoy the time together.

Safire Sweet
I really don't know how these dudes are totally staying within the limits of thirty minutes without going over the clock Originally Posted by gimme_that
Some of you are forgetting a very important factor here, mainly because you seek GFE services. The guys who are looking for 30 min sessions are NOT looking for GFE. To put it bluntly, they are looking to come in, get on, get off, get out. It works for some, but doesn't work for others. Believe it or not, there are guys who hobby who actually get GFE services from their SOs and would never dare think of becoming "intimate" with another woman ie kissing, hugging, cuddle, etc. They just need something different-taboo if you will-to pop their rocks.

The fact that it works for some but not for others is what makes the hobby, and we as humans, different. We all like different things.

And while those of you who don't understand the 30 minute session, there are also those who don't understand spending any more than 30 minutes. It goes both ways.

Meg
Some of you are forgetting a very important factor here, mainly because you seek GFE services. The guys who are looking for 30 min sessions are NOT looking for GFE. To put it bluntly, they are looking to come in, get on, get off, get out. It works for some, but doesn't work for others. Believe it or not, there are guys who hobby who actually get GFE services from their SOs and would never dare think of becoming "intimate" with another woman ie kissing, hugging, cuddle, etc. They just need something different-taboo if you will-to pop their rocks.

The fact that it works for some but not for others is what makes the hobby, and we as humans, different. We all like different things.

And while those of you who don't understand the 30 minute session, there are also those who don't understand spending any more than 30 minutes. It goes both ways.

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
I resemble that remark!

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

This is what makes these forums valuable. Being sort of new to this hobby, there are things that I have wondered about, ie the thirty minute date. Personally I only know one other person who hobbies so there is not a lot of opportunity to ask other men questions like this one.

You have given the perfect answer to the need for a half hour session.
I like this thread. I have offered a half hour twice, both just for a week. The first time was just before Christmas and was reasonable successful but I had gotten a five star hotel for a week for less than 100/night. The second time was not, but that was partially my fault. Food poisoning midweek kinda put a damper on it. Without a permanent in call, I am just really reluctant to offer that because I don't want to spend 100 on a room for one quickie.
Generally speaking, the men after 30 minute dates are not quality clients. They are cheap also, and tend to want you to provide for 60 minutes on the 30 minute-rate. The 30 minute seekers still want the full hour long experience, but at the 30 minute rate. 30 minutes goes by in the blink of an eye, once you tell them time is up, they often feel cheated and make you out to be the bad guy. When they were the ones who didn't have the funds and requested a 30 minute party.
Generally speaking, the men after 30 minute dates are not quality clients. They are cheap also, and tend to want you to provide for 60 minutes on the 30 minute-rate. The 30 minute seekers still want the full hour long experience, but at the 30 minute rate. 30 minutes goes by in the blink of an eye, once you tell them time is up, they often feel cheated and make you out to be the bad guy. When they were the ones who didn't have the funds and requested a 30 minute party. Originally Posted by incognito isis
That MIGHT be the rule... but I pay for an hour, but I only need 5 minutes and 23 seconds my all time record.After that I look to get 54 minutes of Compliments! An earth quake doesn't last very long... but it can do some damage!
I just removed a couple of 30 min options from my menu
Reason for adding them to menu--- The many request in the ISO forum coupled with a few client request that were rushed for time. Also my personal feelings on charging for a full session when guys were only able to spend a portion of their hour due to time constraints.
Reason for removing from menu--- Most clients chose to go for the hour or longer sessions, all of the already given reasons in others post.Personal belief that its not worth the effort and not really satisfying for the client or myself
I am not a wham bam thank you maam type of person. I want quality time with a lady and not a quick oil change.

A quick lube job never hurt any one!
Generally speaking, the men after 30 minute dates are not quality clients. They are cheap also, and tend to want you to provide for 60 minutes on the 30 minute-rate. The 30 minute seekers still want the full hour long experience, but at the 30 minute rate. 30 minutes goes by in the blink of an eye, once you tell them time is up, they often feel cheated and make you out to be the bad guy. When they were the ones who didn't have the funds and requested a 30 minute party. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Isis is back with the negativity and client bashing! Good, I was hoping you didn't have a change of heart.
I tried 30 minutes once and discovered it, nor the provider were for me. I would have been disappointed if I had paid for an hour, so it was a learning experience in a couple of ways.
What if it's a repeat client that just wants a french lesson? Most providers in South Florida offer 30 minute dates to Repeat Valued Clients.