crime in mexico

We is this country.

If you we me, I'd shoot myself... Originally Posted by WTF
Do it anyways.
Mystic, quoting The Scriptures is one thing (however) you oughta check your ego.....you really should cease with the blasphemous statements (even here in Icky).....to presume to know what Jesus / God's thoughts / judgements are of any man...even Donald J.....is ludicrous. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Is it CB?. I listened to the GOP slam Obama on religious issues for 8 years. He wasnt the right kind of Christian. I can , do and will make presumtions on what Jesus would think of TrumPutin and the phony evangelicals who support him. There is a whole book written about what he thought. It damn sure aint what you people think. CB I think you are the one that needs the ego check. Just refer to youre many commenbts about Obama and his spiritual beliefs. Kind of a double standard
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2018, 01:58 PM
Sometime just watch your local news.

Mexico seems a pretty save place compared to here. There are a few areas of concern..

I wouldn’t drive down there in a nice car, maybe on their freeways but other than that.....

It’s a big world and I’m a small guy. No fear here. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I happen to agree with our resident proctologist on this one...Mexico is fine as long as you dont go messing around where you shouldn't be.
We is this country.

If you we me, I'd shoot myself... Originally Posted by WTF
You do it anyway. You are not a "we." You are a "they"!
Perhaps all those anti-gun liberals, need to take a trip down there, to preach about needing 'common sense gun reform'! Originally Posted by garhkal
That would be a target rich opportunity.
That would be a target rich opportunity. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Fight for Peace is like Screaming for Silence
Fight for Peace is like Screaming for Silence Originally Posted by themystic
Let he among us without sin cast the first stone.
Fight for Peace is like Screaming for Silence

It is ironic, isn't it!
Let he among us without sin cast the first stone. Originally Posted by friendly fred

My point exactly. If you knew anything about the story, which you obviously don't, Yeshua was pointing out the hypocrisy of the Pharisees. You TrumPutin cocksuckers take that to a new level. A good many of you are narcissistic sociopaths. TrumPutin is a fantastic role model for you
My point exactly. If you knew anything about the story, which you obviously don't, Yeshua was pointing out the hypocrisy of the Pharisees. You TrumPutin cocksuckers take that to a new level. A good many of you are narcissistic sociopaths. TrumPutin is a fantastic role model for you Originally Posted by themystic
You don't know shit from Shinola.
You don't know shit from Shinola. Originally Posted by friendly fred

I know that you're shit. Just another bitter old man
I know that you're shit. Just another bitter old man Originally Posted by themystic
You don’t know how to spell or compose a coherent sentence. You’re a complete idiot. You don’t know anything.
We could trade them some of our Chicago residents most of which cannot shoot worth a shit based on the wounding to kill ratio.

Who is "we". If I were you I would try to buy domestic and maybe cut down on your part of the problem. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Nazi fuck.
You don’t know how to spell or compose a coherent sentence. You’re a complete idiot. You don’t know anything. Originally Posted by bambino

I know enough to not get fucked in the ass like you did and do
I know that you're shit. Just another bitter old man Originally Posted by themystic
I'm a bitter man because you liberals are hateful bastards who have ruined my country.