ArielMore

Do just a little searching and her pic will show up. Sounds like she was playing with fire for sure.... and not the sharpest tool in the shed. Can you out somebody if they are no longer living? Originally Posted by lovehound69
First of all she was playing with fire? Seriously? Did you read your post out loud? NOBODY deserves to get murdered. Secondly, then you say she's " not the sharpest tool in the shed". Have some common courtesy for the nonliving.

Rant over.
May she RIP...into the next life. One can never be too lax on security. Hopefully her killer gets the Electric chair. I wonder if it was one of her clients. Sad story
Eminem.....Walk on Water

My heart breaks!
First of all she was playing with fire? Seriously? Did you read your post out loud? NOBODY deserves to get murdered. Secondly, then you say she's " not the sharpest tool in the shed". Have some common courtesy for the nonliving.

Rant over. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
yeah it was very insensitive. Some people just dont get it. Her hell on Earth is now over...hopefully her next life is more blessed.
yeah it was very insensitive. Some people just dont get it. Her hell on Earth is now over...hopefully her next life is more blessed. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Agreed. Thanks SC.
Wow she pm’d me last week trying to set something up. But her tub is so spread out. Hope it’s not real. Any links?
It is real.
Dam that's so sad where did this happen at?
inside her dad house in katy area look it up in the news guys it was a triple murder
This is so tragic. Heard about it. LE has pic and knows who did it. Now they just have to catch him.
They just caught him in Dallas....sad story
Outing people... outing !

y'all like to walk so close to that line?
I hope the mods remove her showcase ASAP out of respect for her, before people make attempts to slander the dead.

The guy they captured looks like a total nutjob. I wonder why he did it.

It's a damn shame, it really is. :'(
Just to clarify a policy on ECCIE.
Membership and the protection of a members anonymity extends through the grave.

Please do not open another thread to discuss this and if you have any sense at all, do not post any links or information that could link the member to real world information. It is a ONE YEAR BAN zero tolerance.