Cockblocked by the cowgirls

Who wants to fuck when the boys are playing? Where you from New York City? Jk I'd rather be fucking than watching the cowpussies any day.
What kind of guy wants to fuck while football's on? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Raises my hand.

The cowgirls where on. Hell, I had time to work, chase the girlfriend round the room, eat, AND watch Romo get pummeled.
My point IS, you can get pussy after the game. Of course, pussy is the ace, but still, there's a moment for everything. Looking at it from the girl's perspective, they're huge Cowboys fans apparently, as are fans of any other team. It's opening week. You've had all summer to fuck. Football's just come back. You mean to tell me that you can't keep your dick in your pants for 3 hours? Why didn't you try to get some at 2 o'clock? The Cowboys didn't play until 8. You all gotta put things into context here.

All that said, if Cameron Diaz walks in in mid game and says, "Hey, you. Yeah, you. Random guy. Let's fuck, right now!", of course I would take it, but I don't need to seek out pussy at that moment. I would've sought some BEFORE the game, or after.

But DURING THE GAME, while they're playing, you DECIDE that NOW, AT THIS MOMENT, you want some pussy? Yeah, that's mind boggling to me.
Yeah....Cameron Diaz......Kate Beckinsale...Jessica Alba.....any chic of that caliber waltzes into my Man Cave during a Cowboy game, I'm hitting RECORD and we're getting it on, too.....no questions asked (other than, "How the hell did this just happen? No, wait.....Thank You, God!!!)

But (since none of those beauties are dropping in anytime soon) I agree with Rambo....it's all about time management. There's a time to savor a juicy steak.....a time to get naked and fuck your brains out.....and a time to kick it back, chill and watch your fave team. 168 hours a week to accomplish many things.....and all things have their place and time.

So, Kate....Jessica.....if either of you are game to rock my world during the Bama-A&M game this coming Saturday....I think we can work that little detail out.
You both just admitted there is a record / pause button. So yes if some hottie wants to rub pussy on me during any sporting event, its on. I plan for and get laid frequently. It's a non issue. I'd never skip out on a Fine POA to watch the cowboys though. If she is a fan, then we can fuck before and after. I don't mind accomodating a lady. However if some lady says she would rather watch the cowboys than fuck me, rest assured I'd probably rather fuck someone else instead.

I like a great steak too.... This past year: lonesome dove, the grape, stephan pyles, bobs chop house, and dunstons and pappas brothers. I'm still not passing on ass for steak either.

Never pass on ass! So you banged her after the cowboys game.... The game is 4 hours, you could've had her 2 or 3 times instead. And you are preaching time management to me, lol.

Time management, watch sports center or the NFL red zone. Both will show the cowboys barely hung on to win a gift game.
I do NOT care for football either . . .
and
I was forced to watch the PGA Tour recently!!!

I have better things to do with my time, although if I want to keep my BF then I must become very interested in this " ROLLTIDE " ... or pretend LOL

It's well known that I am a Soccer Mom and I love the RED SOX as well as UFC and Boxing!

I am just over it...Football is not a sport I care to watch, but I will.
To clarify this happend to me while in Austin, which surprised me. Dallas or Arlington yea I get it. Oh well shit happens.
I do NOT care for football either . . .
and
I was forced to watch the PGA Tour recently!!!

I have better things to do with my time, although if I want to keep my BF then I must become very interested in this " ROLLTIDE " ... or pretend LOL

It's well known that I am a Soccer Mom and I love the RED SOX as well as UFC and Boxing!

I am just over it...Football is not a sport I care to watch, but I will.
Originally Posted by berkleigh

Grrr. You were the perfect girlfriend. Till u mentioned Bama. Lol
Grrr. You were the perfect girlfriend. Till u mentioned Bama. Lol Originally Posted by DonAsher
LMFAO!!!!
I know right...But I kinda don't have a choice!

SMH...the things you do for love!
I prefer to watch sports with hot women, then you get the best of both worlds.
I was there and it was bad A!, I went hoarse from yelling shit @ eli even though he prolly didn't hear me. only other game that comes close is A&M / OU 2002