My Thread in the Men's Lounge

She didn't break any rules to be banned. She was just expressing her opinion, she apparently wasn't interested in outing someone. I wouldn't be interested either. This is a coed form and she didn't write what was sent to her. Sent against her will, I imagine, I haven't spoken to her. Can the little boy who forwarded this info come forward like a man and and admit it?
It's SO funny to make a woman cry. What big strong men some guys are. Impressive. "Slow Clap"
She didn't break any rules to be banned. She was just expressing her opinion, she apparently wasn't interested in outing someone. I wouldn't be interested either. This is a coed form and she didn't write what was sent to her. Sent against her will, I imagine, I haven't spoken to her. Can the little boy who forwarded this info come forward like a man and and admit it? Originally Posted by GingerKatt
She did break a rule, this is in the Eccie Forum Guidelines (which were written by St. C)

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

Now, I'm guessing (because she was banned), that this wasn't her first rodeo. But the choice to ban was made by the moderator. So if you have a beef with anyone, take it up with Admiral Giggle.
Why don't you just disable your account Slub? It's for the best until the remedial site is up and going for the slow ones. Goooood boy.
I would think that the one in need of remedial help would be the one who isn't familiar enough with the rules to know that ADMITTING that someone sent you ML info is a violation of the rules and has been since the beginning. Just sayin'
I would think that the one in need of remedial help would be the one who isn't familiar enough with the rules to know that ADMITTING that someone sent you ML info is a violation of the rules and has been since the beginning. Just sayin' Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I concur...
For her to be banned so quickly I believe she already has some points in the hole so to speak and this was the final straw. Good luck to her tho.
Who's to say providers don't clandestinely lurk in the ML?
Who's to say providers don't clandestinely lurk in the ML? Originally Posted by nwss00
Nobody said they didn't. There have been multiple mandles over the years that have been caught.

Most women know that anything that gets said in the ladies area is subject to get leaked.

Most men know that anything that gets said in the mens area is subject to get leaked.

To think there is any real and actual privacy anywhere on this board is about as foolish as waiting for the Hooker Fairy.
To think there is any real and actual privacy anywhere on this board is about as foolish as waiting for the Hooker Fairy. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Look what the hooker fairy brought you!

You have your haters for sure, but that is fucking hilarious.

Look what the hooker fairy brought you!

Originally Posted by slubby
You have your haters for sure, but that is fucking hilarious. Originally Posted by alaine
____

It is funny! Thank goodness for a lighter note. I'm all out of bitchy for today!
And just getting laid helped my mood ENORMOUSLY!!!!
Slubby is gone? wow. what a weird thread
Where is this thread? What was she talking about?

I cant find anything on her...
When someone says unkind things about me I feel like it's none of my business. People will perceive you based on their own conditioning and filters. And people often project their own stuff onto you..and it's especially easy to do over a screen. So don’t take it personally.