Men carrying AR-15s to farmer's market detained by police, gun advocates outraged

I'm absolutely in favor of the a cop's right to draw a weapon in a situation like this. Every cop I know (and that's a healthy number) will allow for an exchange on information to get a situation clarified -- but it is critical that they have "gun in hand".

And, for the record, I'd even give Ol Whirly a chance to provide his explanation. Well, I might accidentally "flinch" off a couple of well placed rounds . . . but I'd start out by giving him a chance.
The really sad thing is that if you left them in your car there is a high probability that some democrat will break into your car and steal them. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
are all farmers markets high crime zones run rampant with thieving Democrats?

....or just the ones around Appleton.
The IQ of the right is reflected by the things they do.
are all farmers markets high crime zones run rampant with thieving Democrats?

....or just the ones around Appleton. Originally Posted by JCM800
Appleton or Simpleton?
The IQ of the right is reflected by the things they do. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I agree, that's is one of the nicest things I have seen you post. Exercising your constitutional rights which will ensure them for future generations is very intelligent thing to do compared to the left who would like to limit or remove them.
Waaaaaa want some cheese with that whine?
Waaaaaa want some cheese with that whine? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I'm not sure if I can keep posting after that sharp retort.
Cowboy up it will be ok little buckaroo ..