Lolabrea01 Banned

I have seen the proof. And, no one is saying you are the same people. The staff is quite aligned on what is going on.
Banned for having multiple handles. Originally Posted by Duke of G
Damn that sucks.

I know she hired an assistant to help her with the calendar. This lady was with her on my video shoot then again at another provider's photo and video shoot on a set I helped line up downtown. The assistant had talked about setting up a handle because she is so fascinated with the hobby and wanted to lurk around lol.

Not sure if the two issues are related but I just thought of that when I read ur post. I don't know what happened in this instance. I just remember thinking at the time of the other providers shoot that if her calendar assistant did start an account she ought to be careful not to log in on any of Lola's devices or it could cause some major problems.

Whatever happened it does suck. Hope it was just a misunderstanding.
  • pwood
  • 10-04-2013, 09:31 AM
I have seen the proof. And, no one is saying you are the same people. The staff is quite aligned on what is going on. Originally Posted by Duke of G
Just out of curiosity what is going on?

What is the motivation for this investigation of Lola?
We are talking about a provider who has had a stellar reputation for over a year and all of a sudden since Sheps post all hell has broken out.

It appears many providers and hobbyist have multiple handles on this site.
Who is Barron? Have we checked his or her ip?
That's great! I'm glad there is alignment on that. As far as what you are insinuating, I welcome the open dialogue in PM. I have absolutely zero to hide and I shared that with Namssa last month, along with pics. So before you accuse me of something, please get both sides of the story. That would include getting with me to answer your questions vs being a one person jury. That would be a fair way to address this.

What is it exactly that you are investigating me for? Might as well tell the whole community since we are gonna play this out in open chat it appears.
The SecretHandle person is Lola's assistant that she hired to help with the project. Her name is Karla. I've talked with her and texted with her. Lola is so busy that she can't possibly do this all herself. Thinking something up like this may seem easy but putting it all together takes a lot of work and coordination. I, for one am proud of Lola. She has the spirit that I love and she is always thinking about how she can do things better. We need more people like Lola in this world. Willing to think outside the box and willing to fight for what she believes in. No reason she should be banned. I will continue seeing her regardless.
pwood, in an effort to be transparent, I replied with the reason for her ban. Speculation on this type of thing is often worse than the event itself.

Reputation is not a reason, nor defense for a member ignoring the rules of the site.
Regardless of the Shep issues, several activities gained our attention from lola and other members on the site. This isn't some vendetta against lola. But there are some concerns. The calendar issue is just one part of this.

Are there people with multiple handles? Yes.
Do we attempt to address them promptly and remove them? Yes.
Only talked to Lola this far and seems to be a great lady. I hope there is more to this than counting the calendar thing as another handle as nobody would think that's a provider and I doubt the intent of having a policy against multiple handles.
So before you accuse me of something, please get both sides of the story. That would include getting with me to answer your questions vs being a one person jury. That would be a fair way to address this Originally Posted by ketchmm
You wanted to share facts in public. But now you want to discuss it in private?

I'm not a one person jury. I'm part of the staff, and I responded. I'm informing the rest of the members that there is more going on than just some calendar issue, and the staff is looking into it.

It's not a witch hunt. It's not as dramatic as the WKs are making it. BUT...a little bit of transparency can go a long way. Before this turned into a "free lola!" campaign form the WKs, a simple answer was given as to the ban.
The SecretHandle person is Lola's assistant that she hired to help with the project. Her name is Karla. Originally Posted by oleguy
Is Karla hot? Does she play?
Is Karla hot? Does she play? Originally Posted by Hercules
LOL!

Made me curious too!

Not to make light of rule breaking, bending, and circumventing but I personally have seen/ witnessed offenses that make this one pale in comparison....does it change any of the facts posted here? No

If there is a proven multiple handle issue then guys let her serve her "banned" time then bake a cake for the eventual return.

The loyalty to the lady is commendable to her character but I am doubtful it will change the circumstances. It sucks when a "friend" gets in trouble but rules are rules, society would deteriorate without them.

I would think there would be an appeal process in place that the concerned parties could use to mediate questions and concerns. If they need character witnesses I am sure they will call on them.

I don't know Duke other than our few and far between interactions but my impression is he not someone who would hold a vendetta, in fact probably quite the opposite as most of his post are worded and structured to calm and put at ease any tensions.
I don't know any of them, but this entire cycle of online drama made me curious so I peeked.

Ketch, I think the Duke of G comment is probably about your activities/posting. About 40 of total of 42 total posts by you are only about/supporting Lola. Naturally, it probably makes things a little suspect to the staff for the potential of a "manager" promoting/protecting. I'm taking a guess but you should probably should add a bit of provider topic diversity to your online activity here.

That being said, I'm guessing there could be a slant in who gets targeted for special eccy examination and expulsion and yes I do believe it's quite possible that she was targeted based on her success here, business promoting etc. and certain people not getting a "share of the action". Of course it doesn't help if there's a simmering jealous and insecure wannabe pimp-nerd (and his private sheeple group) hiding behind the scenes pushing for that kind of scrutiny towards her just because she wouldn't submit to the shadowy control or support his weird illusion of being a playa that the little wannabe pimp-nerd dude so desperately needs?

The site has formal rules and they should be followed and administering those rules and compliance should be fair across the board and to me, it seems that for the most part, it works that way. Heck if I know, I'm just looking from the outside in.

This eccy shit is weird but entertaining so I may drop HBO/Showtime since this crap almost fills in the drama gap. Ha!
Here are the facts:
Secretcalendar (handle name) is not Lola. It's her PR person she hied directly to promote the calendar that she and many lovely ladies of eccie are in. I have met and spoken to this PR person. They aren't the same. If you look at the paint picture in the calendar, you will see the names listed of all people involved, including her PR person.

Barron-
I'm sure by starting a thread about a person being banned is only going to increase her business more. I'm sure she thanks you for it.

Don't confuse me stating facts as being a WK. I'm just sharing what I know about the situation... Originally Posted by ketchmm
Trust me it will help her bussines. After being banned now 3 times anytime someone mentioned about me being banned my phone blew up.
Trust me it will help her bussines. After being banned now 3 times anytime someone mentioned about me being banned my phone blew up. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara ban... Tara ban... Tara ban!

(hope that helps! lol)

I didn't know of the other handle, but she also filled me in about her assistant and the fact that she would be helping with the calendar. I'm not a computer geek, but it makes sense that she would share the IP address. She's with her regularly. I know a lot of people spend time outside of the bedroom with her, it also makes sense regarding what Ketchmm states. Duke, if you had doubts about her and Ketchmm and they were investigated, why are you bringing it out in the open, other than for a smear campaign. Calling one side of the argument WK's further states your alignment, just like if I were to call you a Shep whipping boy would state mine. Even if this was her account (which it's not, we have all known about Karla), it's obvious the intent is not for any malicious reason. A ban seems ludicrous.