need more pictures of naked women

Sorry, no gratuitous twat shots today:

Photos by DFWRaven
Photographer plug
  • OFF
  • 06-23-2010, 02:36 PM
OFF, if Traci might let us decide on her pictures, I think you let the providers decide whether Armageddon is upon us. Originally Posted by NeedingMore
I have done stranger things but there are two issues at stake here ...

1) I don't have a wide angle lens to use for the shot (if it would even survive the shot)

2) I'll be damned if I am going to go into the men's bathroom, drop my pants and bend my little lily-white ass over while trying to take a phone pic of it.

Everything about the scenerio is wrong, so to mangle a famous movie line ... You want to see the truth ... YOU CAN'T HANDLE SEEING THE TRUTH!"

OFF :-)
BOOOOOOOO!!!!

You took away the best part! It's like throwing away the muffin top and eating the stuff in the paper wrapper! You took away the best part. We like your goods!
Sorry, not yelling at you Dannie. I'm having technical issues.

Off, I still say let the providers decide. I'm no fan of male asses, but I say to each, his/her own.
  • aka
  • 06-23-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm a trooper. :P Here you go. These were taken about a year ago, so my hair is a bit of a different color now and I usually keep it straight, but I thought you might appreciate them.

Attachment 9216
Attachment 9217 Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Absolutely love those pics of yours. Why change!
Ah, Ms. Brooks. Absolutely lovely. I'm in lust.

Mariyana - Beauty of a booty!

Danni - Ah, c'mon. We like twat shots! Gratuitous or otherwise.

LisaLisa - I know you've got some good pics. How 'bout it?

And OFF, well, uh... no.
  • fawn
  • 06-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Damn Traci, nice photos.....I love the one with you looking out the window with your reflexion showing...those are classy pictures....
  • OFF
  • 06-23-2010, 07:33 PM
And OFF, well, uh... no. Originally Posted by Mister Tudball
Wisdom doth raise it's voice!
  • 69er
  • 06-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Awww, thanks guys! <3 I thought about adding these to my Showcase, but I'm not sure since they're a year old. I mean, I still look the same, other than the hair. Things to ponder... Thanks again for the compliments. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Ladies, my take on this topic is simple. If you have some really nice pics, but fear posting them because of them being viewed as old...

Put dates taken on all your pics.

or

Organize them in galleries by date taken.

When I see pictures taken over a time period, and the lady is very similar in all, it builds confidence that she will likely look like the pictures!

Just One Man's Opinion...
I'm a trooper. :P Here you go. These were taken about a year ago, so my hair is a bit of a different color now and I usually keep it straight, but I thought you might appreciate them.

Attachment 9216
Attachment 9217 Originally Posted by tracibrooks
I love the reflection one as well.
All pics of the ladies are really great. Thanks for posting them. The pic of tracibrooks with the reflection is window is technically and aesthetically are really good pic but the best part of it is the beautiful women in the pose. I wonder who took the pic?
  • PT4ME
  • 06-24-2010, 10:44 AM

Mariyana - Beauty of a booty!
Originally Posted by Mister Tudball
+1.....

I was beginning to think that I was the only one who noticed that!
Thank you, gentlemen. And thank you, too, Fawn!
Did Traci scare everyone away? I was hoping for more enthusiasm.
BOOOOOOOO!!!!

You took away the best part! It's like throwing away the muffin top and eating the stuff in the paper wrapper! You took away the best part. We like your goods! Originally Posted by NeedingMore
Sir I must concur we are missing the beautiful nape of her neck, the seductive forever eyes and the mesmerizing vernacular.

And yet I would never not lick the wrapper of that Muffin.