No, I won't send you pics.

• snarl
  • 07-14-2016, 09:30 AM
I just want to see dat ass! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I, too, am a sucker for a nice ass.
I've posted that before. It's not hard to find.
If you were truly worried about your kids, you would have found work you could have been proud to tell the whole world about.
Or not ever posted pics period.
I will do that. Good idea.

I ask guys to send references in the first contact on my showcase and they rarely do. Not sure how many of them are reading showcases.

Or this for that matter. Lol. Originally Posted by THN
Of course, there will still be plenty of guys who wont bother to read or understand what is in your showcase, but at les then they have no excuse if you have to be snarky with them :-)
  • L.A.
  • 07-14-2016, 09:53 AM
I was about to post something snarky and then I saw the gorgeous Allegra Hope's video and it gave me some perspective about my gripe.

I understand guys like pics and videos. I get it. But constantly requesting them is getting old. If a girl doesn't post pics then she doesn't post pics. End of story.

Yes, I'm sure we are so devastated over the money we are losing. (I'm literally wiping a tear right now). But for some of us the risk of being recognized anywhere by anyone is too great.

What if my kids teacher, coach or a coworker is on the other end of that email or PM? I have no idea who I'm sending pics to.

I get pic requests regularly and it's no big deal to just say no but damn I've had three guys just this morning ask me for pics and I'm like, dude....NO.

So please consider the value some of us have regarding our privacy. Some ladies are comfortable being open about things and some of us aren't. And that's okay.

Guys, if you need pics of a provider before you see her, see the ladies who have pics and videos up. Like, for instance, the lovely Allegra Hope.

Thank you,
Originally Posted by THN

But I'll send you a dick pic if you send me your picture. I hear providers love receiving those.
If you were truly worried about your kids, you would have found work you could have been proud to tell the whole world about.
Or not ever posted pics period. Originally Posted by submarineracer
I have a regular job. Probably making more than you do, troll. And I can still sling pussy. Ain't that about a bitch.....

But I'll send you a dick pic if you send me your picture. I hear providers love receiving those. Originally Posted by L.A.
Only if you hold it out long ways away from you to make it look bigger.
But.....I need something to spank the monkey to!
Why would you spank it when you can get the real thing? This is Dallas. Lol
I have a regular job. Probably making more than you do, troll. And I can still sling pussy. Ain't that about a bitch..... Originally Posted by THN
And yet you willfully choose to risk what you fear?
I'm sure your kids will be proud of you.
I can definitely see both sides of the coin...on one hand, I can understand they may want to see a picture, but I also understand the need for privacy.

If I were you, I'd just take it as an option to do it on a case-by-case basis. I certainly won't send multiple pictures to someone I don't know very well, though.
I'm sure your kids will be proud of you. Originally Posted by submarineracer
Please stop flaming.
Why would you spank it when you can get the real thing? This is Dallas. Lol Originally Posted by THN
No fair using logic...the IS Dallas ya know.
I'm sure your kids will be proud of you. Originally Posted by submarineracer
They are. I work hard to make sure they have the things they need and to give them the opportunities they want.

And that's the biggest reason why I don't share pics. Thank you for making my point for me.

Btw, I'm responding to what you originally posted, not what you went and added on after I answered.

Troll on.
And you believe nobody who knows you will not recognize your body pics?
Trust me... they can, and will.
Or are you saying you look nothing like your pics?
It's ironic how tricks find it acceptable to judge hookers for hooking.