Smoke filled City, But a Breath of Fresh Air Has Arrived

Correction. Exposed you and your real hate.

Everyone could see why you started this thread. You alas failed. Originally Posted by berryberry
I hope you are not in law enforcement because if it is not than don't quit your day job. I knew everyone would know, that is why I did it. You used to cut up on Michelle for no reason, now you are cutting up Jill and you loved Melania. WOW. She could be a spy.

We had a total POS for first lady for four years. A total embarrassment for our country. They had to renegotiate there marital agreement. Then she still wouldn't even act like she liked Bone Spurs at all. I actually felt bad for the Lad.

The difference between me and you, you want anything you don't like to die or at least disappear. I want them to "JUST GET A LONG"
I knew everyone would know, that is why I did it.

We had a total POS for first lady for four years. A total embarrassment for our country. Originally Posted by Cody69
Thanks for at least being honest and admitting to your real hatred as the reason for starting this thread. At least you admit it when caught unlike some of your fellow leftists here
Thanks for at least being honest and admitting to your real hatred as the reason for starting this thread. At least you admit it when caught unlike some of your fellow leftists here Originally Posted by berryberry
I wasn't caught, I knew exactly what you were going to do. I just surprised you little friends didn't chime in. Its early Mate.
Caught - confirmed !