Being with tall providers

I keep thinking of the Seinfeld episode where george is opining about never having been with a tall woman "Like an amazon!" Hannah sounds interesting with those lonnnnnggggggg legs wrapped around the man's waist. At 6'3" it's tough to find girls taller than me so I can sympathize withSouthernTxGentleman's dilemma.
delete
I'm 5'10" and have seen plenty of gents 5 inches(and more) shorter than me. No problems at all! Like they say, it's all the same when you're laying down next to each other! H
  • artax
  • 04-26-2010, 01:10 PM
I would do it, I'm 5'7" I've seen Dawn (Amazon) from Pittsburg, visits Dallas on occasion- great time- plus in real life your chances with a woman 5" taller is a long shot
I have always preferred a partner on the tall side. Myself being over 6', and not exactly the most flexible person, I have had less than enjoyable times trying to perform 69 on a short partner. The taller the better for me. Actually was with one civilian that was 6'6" and I will never forget her. Damn those legs went on forever!
I am 5'8"...not too tall but not too short. Everyone that visits me is the same height once they are lying on my table so I haven't had any problems at all! Come check it out...
When you're my height, there are certain things that do prove difficult, but those are typically things which involve being vertical.

Horizontally, things tend to line up way better in the man's favor (lol).

In my tallest heels, I'm approaching 7 feet. And standing next to a short man (my legs stop at his shoulders LOL), you see what I'm talking about
I'm 5'10" and have seen plenty of gents 5 inches(and more) shorter than me. No problems at all! Like they say, it's all the same when you're laying down next to each other! H Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
I'm 5'8" and I've always had a thing for taller providers. I make'em even taller since I ask them to wear heels. Never had an issue with the geometry of any position or mutual enjoyment.

In general, how good the session was really depended on the attitude of the provider. Fortunately most have been wonderful to me. However, back several years ago, I had sessions with a couple of tall ladies (one local & one on travel) who had difficulty getting into sessions with shorter men. WALDT, YMMV, etc. Luckily, since most have had Heather's good attitude, the poor has been the exception.
MMMMM, I love spending time with gentlemen...it matters not their size or height...it's all good. Yes, as 1CuriousGuy mentioned, I am 6' tall in my bare feet. However, I do have several pair of 5" heels and one pair of 6.5", all to enhance my long legs. And although I'm tall, I am very flexible, so doggie is generally not an issue for any height, lol.