How do choose a provider?

I make all my selections based on probability theory. What's up with the 'new math' percentages? Totally screwing up my selection proc3ss.
Dude, we need to exchange notes.... I like the way you think!

I use a complex algorithm to come up with what I call "The Fuckability Index" I can't divulge the entire formula but I can say that it uses a hotness scale along with reviews, price, availability times, screening requirements then either adds or subtracts points based on eccie drama started and attitude.

( Hotness * .5) + ( Reviews * .3) + (Price * .2) / 3 - (drama index) + (attitude)
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ____
(age * .5 ) - (availability * .5) / 2
Originally Posted by hardnfast
  • Old-T
  • 04-09-2013, 08:38 PM
It's almost always what a lady posts that gets my attention first. If she does't seem like someone interesting I rarely take the next step.

Second I'll read some reviews, sepecially for general trends.

If I decide I am interested, then I'll look at her pictures to make sure something doesn't turn me off; if I've gotten that far it rarely does,
i look for the chicks that just consuned a large bucket of FRIED CHIX

hey WHOSDAIR baybeh?
I go for looks/build. There must be some sensuality. Next I check the reviews. Most important is their Incall - no notels. Must be their apt or at the minimum a 4 star hotel. Lastly is the price.
Looks
Build
Donation

Actually, this list is in order of Presidence .

Looks: A provider may be in my budget, but if she doesnt appeal to me donation doesn't matter. There are are a LOT of terrific looking providers that atre way out of my range.

Build: Ccurrently, I'm interested in short skinny girls.

Location; can I get to her in-call without trouble. No session is worth jumping through my own @$$ hole first.

Reviews; Gotta check for menu, consistancy and lack of drama. this is just hobby-world due diligance.

Donation; If I can't pay for a session the deal is off.

I look on tyhis ranking as a decision sifter . . .each screen selects-out a group till at the bottom of the list are those great providers that I can afford to see. No one thing is the one single thing that makes me choose a provider.
Looks
Reviews
Personality
No fakes or very expensive ones that feel like no fakes.
Attached Images File Type: gif Party.gif (27.9 KB, 109 views)
I search reviews and web sites looking for some one that is intelligent and has a sense of humor.
Eenie, meenie, miney, ho......... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Fixed that for you
I try to stick to a combination of looks and reviews. Looks draw me in but if the reviews lead me to be she is less than a "very good", I probably won't go there.
I throw darts...whichever provider doesn't scream when she gets hit, goes home with me...
OK we have established you like pain sluts. What else do you look for in a woman?
A pulse...but I'm willing to compromise on that for the right girl...
Holy Tebow, you are picky.
I like you have high standards the warmer the better.