Where are the nice honest men?!?

Hang in there. Hopefully more of the good ones (people) come your way in life than the bad.
Thank yu
And from a guys perspective, nice guys get taken advantage of by many women here. I know there are some truely nice ladies here but after getting fucked over by so many, a guy tends to start getting a little gun shy. It's a two way street. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

Well said!
Tiara,

I think that younger new providers are often sought by less desirable men. They take advantage of the lack of experience and pray on newbies. This is one of the reasons young ladies come and go so fast.

I'm sorry you've had some bad experiences. I can say I think you are pretty adorable. I typically don't see ladies under 25. I can also assure you there are some nice men out there. Screen carefully and thoroughly.

I'd give you a hug if I could.
There is no doubt that there are a lot of jerks in this adventure of ours, on both sides.

I would suggest that when you have someone that wants to visit then go read some of their posts. You can gain a great deal of insight from a persons post, both men and women.

When you find someone that you enjoy spending time with do your besy to try to encourage them to be regular customers. Atleast then you know who is coming thru the door and what they are like.

Use your 411 to screen. More than just the OK's. Drop ladies a note. Some will respond and some won"t. Personally, I have been around a while and very seldom believe many reviews unless I know the reviewer. More guys review themselves than the women and there is a ton of lying out there. Let it go and do your own thing.

And finally for some this is just not their cup of tea. Hope things are better for you in the future. It takes time to get settled.
Tiara, though I have not had the pleasure of meeting you I totally agree with you, there are always bad apples in every barrel that sometimes ruin the whole barrel for someone. I have hobbied for over 30 years and believe me I have met some great ladies and unfortunately not so great. That is unfortunately what they call "life". Best thing to do is trust your own instincts to weed out the bad from the good and don't let it cause you to doubt yourself worth.
Keep it in perspective, you will meet many good people, and a few bad. The trick is to not get jaded by the bad apples. Concentrate on the positive ones, while keeping an eye out for the bad.
Thank you a for yur comforting words! I keep my head up thru everything because i know my God has my back

Get on your search engine and look up the song Lookin' For Love in All the Wrong Places.
We need to "get together" some time. I'm one of the good guys!

Get on your search engine and look up the song Lookin' For Love in All the Wrong Places. Originally Posted by Ramjet
This is about judgement and respect not love
I gotta ask: does this thread have something to do with those bad reviews (2 of the 5 being "No's") the OP has received during her short time here?

Just curious, 'cause the subject matter as phrased in the OP is almost as vague as a Wulf_Princess post (which is about as vague as it gets). Please, enlighten me so I'll know what this thread is really about. If your contention is that the reviews are bullshit, please say so. If it's something else, please be more specific. Thanks, in advance.
There is no doubt that there are a lot of jerks in this adventure of ours, on both sides.

I would suggest that when you have someone that wants to visit then go read some of their posts. You can gain a great deal of insight from a persons post, both men and women.
Originally Posted by shooter6.5
Well said, I couldn't have agreed with yah more!

I'm new to this scene, and all I have been doing since joining is just that: READING POSTS. You can save yourself a lot of grief and wasted time this way; it's not completely foolproof but it's a great start in helping anyone (in general) make a more informed decision.

89Tiara - And yes, there's tons of nice guys out there! Keep your head up, be safe.. I myself have noticed you since joining
Posting taint helps to get the honest to surface.
I gotta ask: does this thread have something to do with those bad reviews (2 of the 5 being "No's") the OP has received during her short time here?

Just curious, 'cause the subject matter as phrased in the OP is almost as vague as a Wulf_Princess post (which is about as vague as it gets). Please, enlighten me so I'll know what this thread is really about. If your contention is that the reviews are bullshit, please say so. If it's something else, please be more specific. Thanks, in advance. Originally Posted by eccienewbie

If i were making a post bout my reviews i would have just clearly put that in the title im not the type of person to beat around the bush...im talking about bad experiences for the ladies and gents on here and the affect it has and the affect it shouldnt have but good example maybe if you have some bad reviews mixed with good dont get down about it like a good gentlemen said above you cannot please everyone thanks for reading !