BREAKING: OBAMA SAYS HE WILL RUN FOR 3RD TERM

BigTex doesn't read; remember BT demands links - a whole other story, but doesn't read them.
it's an April Fools joke guys but he would get my vote again if it were to happen Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Well he could declare Martial Law. That would halt the election and he would remain in office. Would that work for ya?

Jim
I guess you weren't smart enough to realize it was an April Fool's prank? Oh, that's right, they were designed to fool people like you. Originally Posted by DSK
Yes. BigAssSux, LittleEva, and ShamWow form our own little Axis of Imbeciles. Just smile, pat them on the head, and send them on their way.
Yes. BigAssSux, LittleEva, and ShamWow form our own little Axis of Imbeciles. Just smile, pat them on the head, and send them on their way. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Dull knife, you are full of shit again, have your caretaker change the depends. Even a idiot would have been able to decipher sarcasm. Wonder how far down it puts you? Here is a pat on your dumb ass head from me.
There, there, LittleEva. Now run and play.
Fucking Ozombie Commie... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If you can't say something nice, Slobbrin, then STFU!
There, there, LittleEva. Now run and play. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Pat pat Pat there dull knife feel better?
There, there, LittleEva. Now run and play. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Give them each a gerbil to use as a suppository and they be good for the rest of the day ! That ought to get them some questions and comments from the Doctor at their next proctologic exam !
Give them each a gerbil to use as a suppository and they be good for the rest of the day ! That ought to get them some questions and comments from the Doctor at their next proctologic exam ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
LMAO another dimatard heard from. Dull knife has a butt boy..
Will use his EO powers to override constitution.

Link to story:

http://www.google.com/mentalplex/MP_results.html Originally Posted by Whirlaway
OK, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt regarding this being an April Fool's joke rather than a Woodstock flashback.
I guess you weren't smart enough to realize it was an April Fool's prank? Oh, that's right, they were designed to fool people like you. Originally Posted by DSK
JLIdiot, as long as you have been around here, one would think that you would have realized by now that TrendingIdiot does not need a special occasion (or date) to start a stupid, ridiculous thread in this forum.

Hell, this stupid thread is just one of literally a thousand or so of such threads!

remember BT demands links Originally Posted by Whirlaway
TrendingIdiot, since you brought up the subject of links; where's the friggin' link to yet another of the 1500 or so ridiculous threads that you have previously started.

The thread where you claimed that MLK actually "opposed illegal immigration."

Where is that friggin' link, TrendingIdiot?

Or what about the thread(s) where you mistakenly (and repeatedly) made the claim that "WISCONSIN & AMERICA ARE TRENDING ROMNEY?

Should we go back and check to see if those utterly ridiculous threads were also started on April Fool's Day?
JLIdiot, as long as you have been around here, one would think that you would have realized by now that TrendingIdiot does not need a special occasion (or date) to start a stupid, ridiculous thread in this forum.

Hell, this stupid thread is just one of literally a thousand or so of such threads!

TrendingIdiot, since you brought up the subject of links; where's the friggin' link to yet another of the 1500 or so ridiculous threads that you have previously started.

The thread where you claimed that MLK actually "opposed illegal immigration."

Where is that friggin' link, TrendingIdiot?

Or what about the thread(s) where you mistakenly (and repeatedly) made the claim that "WISCONSIN & AMERICA ARE TRENDING ROMNEY?

Should we go back and check to see if those utterly ridiculous threads were also started on April Fool's Day? Originally Posted by bigtex
Show me a link where MLK was for millions of leaches pouring across our border, bigass...
Show me a link where MLK was for millions of leaches pouring across our border, bigass... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IIFFYIdiot, first you need to send me the link where I have claimed that "MLK was for millions of leaches pouring across our border."

Once you have done so, I will be more than happy to confirm or deny whether (or not) I actually made that statement.

However, we do know for an actual fact that your cousin Trendy did specifically make the claim that "MARTIN LUTHER KING......OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION." Those were Trendy's actual words. Not my interpretation of what your cousin Trendy said.

Where's the link confirming that MLK actually made the statement as quoted above from Trendy?
IIFFYIdiot, you have proven once again that you are truly an Idiot.

Wear your pearly white, cone shaped hat proudly!