mini ice age comming soon

They are already in "the dark," ....

...... we're just waiting for the Big Chill!

But in the meantime .... business is better and so is their 401K.

I think Trump is conspiring with the Russians again, but this time they are releasing copious amounts of frigid air from Siberia to descend upon the Northern Hemisphere to justify coal mining and oil well drilling! More collusion! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Putin is going to mediate for his buddy with North Korea.
Still the hottest year in record, right?

Every time it gets cold, you idiots start chirping like cidadas.

I believe in science and evolution.

Puts me in the minority around here.

Of course our OP probably has a lot of experience at “comming soon!”

Just look at his “bookmark” collection!

Lmao.
Still the hottest year in record, right?

Every time it gets cold, you idiots start chirping like cidadas.

I believe in science and evolution.

Puts me in the minority around here.

Of course our OP probably has a lot of experience at “comming soon!”

Just look at his “bookmark” collection!

Lmao. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You bookmarked it. Another one at your fingertips.
Putin is going to mediate for his buddy with North Korea. Originally Posted by bamscram
Putin ain't gonna do shit. Neither is China.

That would be the same as the U.S. brokering a "stand down" by Canada or Mexico. NK serves a purpose for both Russia and China.

The only thing to negotiate with them is to let them know we intend to restrict our efforts to NK and attempt to focus on strategic/noncivilian targets with an agreement to "clean up the mess" left after the strikes.
It was Global Warming until we started having record cold. Only then did the left change it to Climate Change. Please explain how a hotter planet results in record cold and snow.

I am always amazed that Climate Change in any given year causes record heat, record cold, record number of hurricanes, record lack of hurricanes, record draught, record rainfall, and the list goes on and on...

BTW - did you know that NOAA occasionally adjust the "Normal Temperatures" based on prior years temps?
I have always been bamscram, and you are a liar.
Stupid eccie clown parroting the same old line. Originally Posted by bamscram
Poor poor Ekim, you must have forgotten that you admitted it yourself. We all know what you are. The truth shall set you free.
It was Global Warming until we started having record cold. Only then did the left change it to Climate Change. Please explain how a hotter planet results in record cold and snow.

I am always amazed that Climate Change in any given year causes record heat, record cold, record number of hurricanes, record lack of hurricanes, record draught, record rainfall, and the list goes on and on...

BTW - did you know that NOAA occasionally adjust the "Normal Temperatures" based on prior years temps? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Oh it’s always a “record” until someone finds another year when it was hotter or colder but Dipshits like Iva and assup were somewhere else on that day.
Poor poor Ekim, you must have forgotten that you admitted it yourself. We all know what you are. The truth shall set you free. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Link? Oh right you never have any proof. Just gas.
We all know you are a liar.
Are you really John McCain........
Are you really John McCain........ Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Iva would have to have brain first to have brain cancer.
Iva would have to have brain first to have brain cancer. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Also McCain has a wife doesn't he? You know? Female!
Putin ain't gonna do shit. Neither is China.

That would be the same as the U.S. brokering a "stand down" by Canada or Mexico. NK serves a purpose for both Russia and China.

The only thing to negotiate with them is to let them know we intend to restrict our efforts to NK and attempt to focus on strategic/noncivilian targets with an agreement to "clean up the mess" left after the strikes. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Trump scoffed at the prior administrations about all they would do is impose restrictions on North Korea. Now all he has done besides bluster is impose sanctions on North Korea.
Putin has offered to mediate for him. Someone has to bail his ass out.
Are you really John McCain........ Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Iva would have to have brain first to have brain cancer. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Also McCain has a wife doesn't he? You know? Female! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Revealing RW info is a bannable offence.If I was mike is that what
you are trying to do? should dogs ban you guys and himself?
Or should you admit the lie and STFU ?
The cluster fucks are hard at work making fools of themselves .
Ivan Does a pretty good job of making a fool of himself without anyone else’s help.

He never did know when to stop and admit defeat.

He just kept coming back for more.

Quite sad actually.
the winters won't be anything like deep freeze we had 10,000 years ago nor like the deep mini-ice age of the middle ages. it'd be something like the years of 1700 - late 1880's - hard winters. just saying...