HELLO WACO, TEXAS!!!!

If you would like to know some hotels send me a pm Originally Posted by Kyndall Adams 69
I will PM you in a bit. Thanks so much! I already got a hotel booked but I do need some info though.
I will be updating my website with the exact days I'll be in Waco.

Thank you for your patience. See you soon Waco!
Can anyone tell me how big or small the airport is? Also I may need a ride to my hotel from the airport should there be no Ubers available.
Is there a Taco Casa up there? I doubt there's an In N Out Burger joint.
The airport is smaller than Corpus Christi about the same size airport as Laredo.

If there is no uber, there is the phone number of the taxi company posted on the wall of baggage claim/rental car counters. Or if you are staying at one of the better hotels, your hotel may have shuttle service.

Or you could call me I should be available next week on Friday during the day to give you a lift if you're flying in - again it's just less hassle to drive in to Waco than fly.

Although everyone makes fun of Waco / heart of Texas. We're not totally ass backwards, we do have a taco casa in Hewitt (not close to downtown you'll need a car/uber/taxi depending on where you're staying) and an in and out burger downtown near the Baylor campus.

Also close to downtown near the Dr Pepper museum is the magnolia market that seems to be clobbered by folks that are fans of the hgtv fixer upper show with chip and Joanna. You know it when you see it - grain silos- and it's the only block in Waco that has a traffic jam all the time.
The airport is smaller than Corpus Christi about the same size airport as Laredo.

If there is no uber, there is the phone number of the taxi company posted on the wall of baggage claim/rental car counters. Or if you are staying at one of the better hotels, your hotel may have shuttle service.

Or you could call me I should be available next week on Friday during the day to give you a lift if you're flying in - again it's just less hassle to drive in to Waco than fly.

Although everyone makes fun of Waco / heart of Texas. We're not totally ass backwards, we do have a taco casa in Hewitt (not close to downtown you'll need a car/uber/taxi depending on where you're staying) and an in and out burger downtown near the Baylor campus.

Also close to downtown near the Dr Pepper museum is the magnolia market that seems to be clobbered by folks that are fans of the hgtv fixer upper show with chip and Joanna. You know it when you see it - grain silos- and it's the only block in Waco that has a traffic jam all the time. Originally Posted by jt3456
Inbox me your number. I may need a ride from the airport. I don't think the hotel I'm staying at has a shuttle service but I will look into that. A friend of mine was there last weekend in Waco and he loved the Dr. Pepper Museum and so that's a must when I visit. And yes I love Dr. Pepper! My friend told me about that HGTV fixer upper show thingy. Sorry I don't know exactly what it is but I'm sure I can look that up. I've never been to the airport in Laredo but yeah Corpus Christi has a small airport. I should be able to get out of there fast in Waco right? I'm getting really excited about my trip to Waco and can't wait to have some fun! How is the taxi service there in Waco? To be honest with you, I prefer Uber or Lyft. Mainly Uber. We had that here in Corpus Christi but of course our ass backwards city council ran them off. That's another story and I can tell you more about that. Don't really want to say too much on here for personal reasons that pertain to my real world life.

Anyways thanks for your help and see you soon Waco!