It does not get any better!

Pistol is gorgeous, sweet, cool as hell..... And HOT! Anyone saying otherwise has never been around her. If you like guns, she is your gal. I really need to get pistol to pose for some photos with some of my guns. I hate WKs, but pistol is worth a little WKing. She doesn't deserve any crap comment in coed. Heck 99% of the ladies here don't deserve it. The other 1%, game on.
Batterface?
I really need to get pistol to pose for some photos with some of my guns. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Yep, because that's what EVERY responsible gun owner does...let hookers pose for provocative photos with their firearms...

I hate WKs, but pistol is worth a little WKing. She doesn't deserve any crap comment in coed. Heck 99% of the ladies here don't deserve it. The other 1%, game on. Originally Posted by pfmtony
She's the other 1% for me...and I don't fuck the other 99%...so buck up, Sir Whitey...
Why is most of the hate coming from Houston?
The butterface may be subjective, but the stretch marks aren't...clue up... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I didn't see any, and she has a bangin' body. But as with all things you're going to be an ass about the whole thing.

Yep, because that's what EVERY responsible gun owner does...let hookers pose for provocative photos with their firearms... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
She seems pretty capable with a gun.

She's the other 1% for me...and I don't fuck the other 99%...so buck up, Sir Whitey... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Really. Did it ever occur you do the same shit for the woman - which I applaud BTW - that has you wrapped around her little finger. Jezus.

Why is most of the hate coming from Houston? Originally Posted by Hercules
The fact that there's any hatin' towards the lady is amazing. The rest is a secret, but Peachez - that's my pet name for WU - will blow it up and ensure that Pistol makes a few thousand dollars off this thread. So settle in for the long haul.
Leave it to DH and WU, 2 of ECCIE's biggest trolls, to poke their noses in and talk shit.
I don't understand. I'm a woman. You can tell that by the name right?

And no, I think the guy that started this should be the one that gets dogged not the lady. Oh wait, it's easier you know........to pick on some women trying to earn a living instead of some dude..........Sorry........... my bad.

Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Yes Olivia, I know what you are and I was simply doing what you said, asking the op if he was trying to earn some free girl scouts cookies or something with this "threAD" its fucking pointless.
Why is most of the hate coming from Houston? Originally Posted by Hercules
Leave it to DH and WU, 2 of ECCIE's biggest trolls, to poke their noses in and talk shit. Originally Posted by jdough1211
:bows:

Be sure to catch the evening show, it's just as good as the afternoon show.
bitterface
Ok--

You wanna blast a guy for being a total WK, fine. But this is one of those rare moments that I'm gonna stand up for a provider. Pistol is attractive in person and she is possibly one of the sweetest girls I have met. She has gone out of her way to help other ladies out. She helped me out as well, and has NEVER asked for anything in return. She has always been a "stand up girl" in my experience... and there really aren't many girls that I'd 100% give my thumbs up to... she is one of the few.
Wow, this thread went viral!

I am looking to visit Dallas again, which got me thinking about Pistol. Thought that posting this thread was innocent, just showing some appreciation to a provider! No provider would offer a discount for a thread like this!

Everyone has their own opinions, and this site does an excellent job letting everyone voice theirs! I think Pistol is hot! But if you don't, that's cool, I am not going to debate it with you! What I have never understood is why some get so ugly for no reason at all! Why so personal? There are over 600 providers listed in Dallas, something for everyone!
If you saw the lady and want to show some appreciation then write a review, or Tebow forbid-tip the lady. This threAD is a trainwreck from the get go.
Looks like "heat" is not the only thing she's packing. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Holy fuck that has to be a cock in there cause that's way to big to be camel toe...maybe fucking dinosaur toe but I don't know if dinosaurs grew that big
Maybe it's Godzilla toe???
Ok--

You wanna blast a guy for being a total WK, fine. But this is one of those rare moments that I'm gonna stand up for a provider. Pistol is attractive in person and she is possibly one of the sweetest girls I have met. She has gone out of her way to help other ladies out. She helped me out as well, and has NEVER asked for anything in return. She has always been a "stand up girl" in my experience... and there really aren't many girls that I'd 100% give my thumbs up to... she is one of the few. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Tinker Bell is great. period.

Great attitude. Great body. Great face. Great eyes. Great Smile.

Not to mention the skills....

Thanks for remind me . It has been too long.
I think she is gorgeous. Guys be nice