Church's and Violence Tomorrow?

...If some nut case wants to get all his parishioners under one roof, which would include the old and the sick, the state should shut him down. Originally Posted by Tiny

Did the article mention what type of bus the pastor used to round up all his parishioners and the caliber and type of gun the pastor used to hold all his parishioners under one roof? Because different pastors use different guns to do that. Eh Comrade?

I hear that religious women are animals in bed..... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
One memorable lady I casually dated for awhile followed the "directives" of her religion of no intercourse prior to marriage, but she defined "intercourse" narrowly and enjoyed GIVING blow jobs at which she exceeded any expectations. Rarely have I met any who truly enjoy GIVING them. Customarily, it's obligatory.

Oh, she didn't consider DATY as being "intercourse" and enjoyed it also.
well, those types of women are, I guess, unattainable for you.

she may not have been special and you may think its bullshit, but they do believe in celibacy; in establishing relationship before sex and marriage.

its not ancedotal, but what've i've read is that they appear to lead to strong and long marriages. (hearing stories of couples meeting 1 to 3 months of dating and staying married for 50 - 70 years)

I hear that religious women are animals in bed..... lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I hear you but I'm not getting married again. I just wanted casual. She was hot and I didn't know she was so religious. There's nothing wrong with that but I just wasn't the right guy for her and she sure the fuck was not a woman with her particular morals that I am looking for because I prefer women with none when it comes to sex. I really just didn't see the point in wasting my time and wasting her time.

She is a very sweet person though and when the gym opens back up, I'll still be friendly with her. She's just a little too innocent for me and I need dirty. I won't waste my time trying to change her to fit what I want. I hope she stays as is and never changes and stays true to her faith.
... a little too innocent for me and I need dirty... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

If only someone could come with an on-line board and forum for people to find a heap'n help'n of dirty quickly and for a fair price. Naw, that's crazy talk.
If only someone could come with an on-line board and forum for people to find a heap'n help'n of dirty quickly and for a fair price. Naw, that's crazy talk. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I'm talking about civilians and not hookers, dude. Don't be stupid. Be better than that and use some common sense and interpret what I posted correctly, dipshit.
I'm talking about civilians and not hookers, dude. Don't be stupid. Be better than that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Fair point, 'cause civi's are available for no additional cost or charge, aka free?
Fair point, 'cause civi's are available for no additional cost or charge, aka free? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
lol. Nothing is for free but they don't charge me by the hour. Time is money to me. I don't charge them though to listen to their bullshit that I don't care to hear. Pussy is enough payment for me. I'm cool with that. They may get an expensive meal out of me if I want one and that's it. Civilians are pretty easy. I stick with them for a reason. I'll never discuss rates with any civilian chick to sleep in my bed for a week. They know to do that for free and have my breakfast ready when I wake up in the morning.

Go workout and hit a gym. It's pretty easy to pick up pussy at them if you are not an old fat ass like I suspect you are.
About 60% of the confirmed new coronavirus cases in South Korea are connected with Shincheonji Church of Jesus in the city of Daegu. That's something like 6800 people.

So if you're a devil worshiper should religious freedom guarantee you the right to human sacrifice? I don't think so. If some nut case wants to get all his parishioners under one roof, which would include the old and the sick, the state should shut him down. Originally Posted by Tiny
The customs and practices of legitimate religions that go back centuries and have met continuously are not abridgeable by mere temporary inhabitants of government offices - who are there to serve, not rule over us.

The mere claim of being a religion as a cover for murder is not a defense.

On the other hand, if they are killing liberals with their human sacrifice, the public good should have a mitigating effect on their sentencing.
...Go workout and hit a gym. It's pretty easy to pick up pussy at them if you are not an old fat ass like I suspect you are. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You're doing it wrong son. I get paid to work out so I don't have to pay for a gym membership to stay svelte and trim. But any place that's got good pussy is good by me.
I hear you but I'm not getting married again. I just wanted casual. She was hot and I didn't know she was so religious. There's nothing wrong with that but I just wasn't the right guy for her and she sure the fuck was not a woman with her particular morals that I am looking for because I prefer women with none when it comes to sex. I really just didn't see the point in wasting my time and wasting her time.

She is a very sweet person though and when the gym opens back up, I'll still be friendly with her. She's just a little too innocent for me and I need dirty. I won't waste my time trying to change her to fit what I want. I hope she stays as is and never changes and stays true to her faith. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I'm talking about civilians and not hookers, dude. Don't be stupid. Be better than that and use some common sense and interpret what I posted correctly, dipshit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I could have sworn you were posting not long ago about going offline at times because you had your "family" to be with.

Are your stories starting to become inconsistent?
Does anyone else find it rather Hilarious that Mr. Tran posts this while almost simultaneously posting in another thread how he was himself out praying at the alter of Wally World yesterday. Originally Posted by eccielover
He’s a troll, along the lines of Sistine Capfuck, Jaxhole, Meatheadburger etc.
I could have sworn you were posting not long ago about going offline at times because you had your "family" to be with.

Are your stories starting to become inconsistent? Originally Posted by eccielover
Oh, they’ve always been inconsistent. They’re all based in fantasy. Always have been. I read them for a laugh.
You can't catch a Virus in Church. God won't have it. Got that dummy. Originally Posted by Levianon17
No but the mouth breather sitting in front of you will.

How fucking stupid are you?

God will forgive yous for staying home, but nobody will forgive you for willfully spreading a deadly disease.

Fucking blackshirts will come for you, and that would be a good thing.

Happe Easter, moron.
The customs and practices of legitimate religions that go back centuries and have met continuously are not abridgeable by mere temporary inhabitants of government offices - who are there to serve, not rule over us.

The mere claim of being a religion as a cover for murder is not a defense.

On the other hand, if they are killing liberals with their human sacrifice, the public good should have a mitigating effect on their sentencing. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Legitimate religions?

Like Trumpholism?

LOLLING! Yous call yourself an American? I don’t think so,
I predict there will be one or two incidents, where authorities are attacked, cursed at, scuffled with.. at Church's where Easter congregants will scoff at rules and laws prohibiting more than 10 people to assemble.. wouldn't shock me if someone brandished a weapon against Officers.

I wish these people would grow up and start caring about people besides themselves.

98% of Churches respect mankind, and will obey the social distance rules.. the 2% are whacked out Fascists. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Tran, I agree. Not about the whacked out fascist line, though.

Instead, these people are naive, ignorant fools.