Cards Against Humanity

I'd like to play again if you'll have me. Last time was a blast! Originally Posted by jefehornz
Would love to have you join us again!
Darn, i keep on missing these events! So when is the next one??
Darn, i keep on missing these events! So when is the next one?? Originally Posted by Nightcrawler29
Thank you for reminding me that I need to make a list!
Damn, I'll be in next week...if you have another one, let me know!! I love cards against humanity!!
Damn, I'll be in next week...if you have another one, let me know!! I love cards against humanity!! Originally Posted by Phrasing
You've been added to the invite list.

Who else would like to be notified of upcoming CAH parties? Feel free to post here or email/PM me.
I've never been to a social. I guess it's time to cross that out of my to do list.
I've never been to a social. I guess it's time to cross that out of my to do list. Originally Posted by SouthCaliGent
Consider yourself on the invitation list
I guess I am excited to finally meet Picasso. Lol Thanks!
I wonder what it would take to create a special hobby expansion pack.
Lots of blank cards and a marker. Some have already been made.

I've had a blast at these. Can I get on the invite list?
Lots of blank cards and a marker. Some have already been made. Originally Posted by redbeard42
and we need more. Smallpox blankets, I'm looking at you!

GG, would you like to be on the invitation list?
Claire, you're going to need a bigger place!
Claire, you're going to need a bigger place! Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet
Right?!

I am probably going to have to have a lottery to choose who gets to come, lol.
Can you add me to your lottery? I've been around since the old ASPD days but don't get out much and still don't know very many on here. It'd be nice to meet a few others
Can you add me to your lottery? I've been around since the old ASPD days but don't get out much and still don't know very many on here. It'd be nice to meet a few others Originally Posted by moonfever
Yes, of course!

So what will happen is this: as soon as I figure out when the next party is, I'll PM/email everyone to let them know. Then they reply if they can attend. If I get too many yes's, then I'll have to decide who will be allowed to attend and who will have to wait for the next one. As I said before, priority is given to those who haven't attended yet, followed by those who have only attended once, and so on.