Whatever Happened To... (insert provider/hobbyist name)

Nikita Sunset was my 3rd provider. After KCClassy Lady and Jennaofkc. Then on to JanBrady goes bad and then it multiplied into bottomless unending periods of pure vice with liquor and women and ....................

Sigh Originally Posted by catnipdipper
A rough life; all of us guys may look like we are 80, but we are really 32!

JR
How about this hot blonde outside of Lawrence? Anybody remeber her or know if she's still in the area?
Shae Taylor was one of my ATF's, she is missed.
MrsSmith
Nikita Sunset was my 3rd provider. After KCClassy Lady and Jennaofkc. Then on to JanBrady goes bad and then it multiplied into bottomless unending periods of pure vice with liquor and women and ....................

Sigh Originally Posted by catnipdipper

Well we know what you spent most of your coin on...
You must have wasted the rest of it..
Oh my, Becky was a good one, so was Ginger Jamison.
How about this hot blonde outside of Lawrence? Anybody remeber her or know if she's still in the area? Originally Posted by boytoy
Madison Pink?

http://www.madisonpink.com/

From the mid-90s:
How about Lacy of KC Cheerleaders?
Julie at Night and the other Native American at Hiawatha's Happy Hunting Lodge on Sterling and then SW Blvd?
The girls in Parkville farmed out from the madam in Texas?
The killer blonde from the S&M dungeon close to the old OP police station?
Those days seem like the Old West compared to now. Many of you would have used The Pitch, which was the main venue, and you just took your chances. And there were some real chances. Wayyyy too many from back then to even think of remembering their names. Wait, I just remembered several more, but they were real trouble...for many people. I'll leave their names buried in the past.
I adored Office Girl. Originally Posted by MsElena
Hi Ms. Elena, it's nice to see you posting in KC again. I've missed you!
NISHA. Miss her so much it hurts.
I remember a cute little early 20's blonde who used the name "Kim", put weekly adds in the Pitch before the days of internet adds, and did in calls in a little duplex in the Grandview area. What a sweetheart she was!
Madison Pink?

http://www.madisonpink.com/

From the mid-90s:
How about Lacy of KC Cheerleaders?
Julie at Night and the other Native American at Hiawatha's Happy Hunting Lodge on Sterling and then SW Blvd?
The girls in Parkville farmed out from the madam in Texas?
The killer blonde from the S&M dungeon close to the old OP police station?
Those days seem like the Old West compared to now. Many of you would have used The Pitch, which was the main venue, and you just took your chances. And there were some real chances. Wayyyy too many from back then to even think of remembering their names. Wait, I just remembered several more, but they were real trouble...for many people. I'll leave their names buried in the past. Originally Posted by hughhefner

You make me wish I was active in those times...minus all the chances of course.
Audrina from Topeka
Another girl I miss working with is KC Lacy. She was amazing. She's still one of my besties though.
And Lovely Heidi is retired, she was one of the greats.
Olivia - hispanic girl downtown
Pursia---an ATF for sure. Anyone know her whereabouts?