Dallas Maragrita Ball

I got an invite and I have to go get some toys for the kids. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
At this point, I thought "Someone knows how to party."
I got an invite and I have to go get some toys for the kids. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
...and "WHY to party."
I'd bounce you... ER, bounce for you. Originally Posted by trexxxs
Bounce me on what? Lol
Bounce me on what? Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Use your imagination. Hint: All options involve me.
Tomorrow night's the party! If you're going, please be careful. Don't overdo it and end up in the drunk tank. Watch out for the dress-eating escalators. Don't forget your toys (or money). And show some love to the Guardsmen working the doors - unlike the DPD and DPS officers, the Guardsmen are donating their time.
Have fun and show off your sexy!
I had a blast so many beautiful ladies and my date was flawless
Trexxx you was extremely handsome muah
It really is a ridiculous party unlike anything else I have ever done. I went for several years in a row and kind of burned out.

I will be at the gift distribution because I'll never be burned out on giving the kids a Christmas so maybe I'll see some lovely ladies there ? We should have a code to recognize each other LOL. A rose in the lapel ?
...anybody have some aspirin... or a bullet?

...the Scribe might have actually drank too much...(those who know me, is that even possible?)
Trexxx you was extremely handsome muah Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
You must've hit the bar pretty hard.
I had only 3 drinks it was pretty strong though.
There is so much drinking at the Ball that you can get a contact high !

Then the room parties after and of course breakfast at crack of dawn and people still in party clothes LOL ! Hell of a party !
Was fun seeing the lovely providers doing what they do best. Would have gladly ditched my arm candy for you all!
There was so much sexy in that place. I need to see a masseuse because I think I strained my neck looking.

I have never seen so many:
Hot young women with old men;
Young men looking mad while their women had fun.