Anyone going in?

Guys, play nice.
And there are guys that have the wherewithal to buy that ticket
Well, perhaps this is in Brazilian Reals. That knocks it down to US$100,000 and BLM is all in!
I'd rather suck on Cendell's nipples than those of that delusional hooktard who needs to get a better doctor to fix that hack job....

someone had to say it. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Lol
If you really believe she's not delusional, offer a 300k 6 month package and undercut her, I mean the NO BS tricks are out there right? I stand by my original statement 😃 Originally Posted by BLM69
I’m not saying it’s right and I’m not saying she’s not delusional either but there is guys out there that will pay that shit they have a bunch of money and nothing to do with it.

So I stand by my original statement (tongue out)
Silver lining to every cloud…the deposit does count toward the payment!
Well the 6 month option does not state that 8 hours sleep/night required, so that is a positive. And since she discounts 50k from the one month to 6 month offering then $1 million or less for a year may be possible. All kidding aside she is very hot.
I agree with Cendell. She will be here in a couple of weeks for 2 nights. She's booking overnights only @ $10,000 and I would bet that she gets at least one of those nights filled.
Guys, play nice.
And there are guys that have the wherewithal to buy that ticket Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I guess it's cheaper than a pre-nup for these guys that have more money than sense.
I guess it's cheaper than a pre-nup for these guys that know exactly what they want. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
FTFY
  • BLM69
  • 11-02-2022, 11:54 AM
I agree with Cendell. She will be here in a couple of weeks for 2 nights. She's booking overnights only @ $10,000 and I would bet that she gets at least one of those nights filled. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Bet 😂, let's ask in if anyone on here wil do the 10k a night with her?
I believe if you are the type of guy that would spend 10G on a babe for a night you are not the type of guy to hang around this board.
  • BLM69
  • 11-02-2022, 02:31 PM
I believe if you are the type of guy that would spend 10G on a babe for a night you are not the type of guy to hang around this board. Originally Posted by majorjones
Her having that AD up don't make any sense, why type of fool would support the 10k or 550k? Why aren't better looking whores doing it? Not even Drake that gets the top of the food chain whores tricks this hard. I mean this stupid
Bet ��, let's ask in if anyone on here wil do the 10k a night with her? Originally Posted by BLM69
Like anybody’s gonna admit that on this board. But I bet you somebody has the means to do it

But with that type of money she’s asking for I hope she’s shooting gold out of her whooo haaaa
I believe if you are the type of guy that would spend 10G on a babe for a night you are not the type of guy to hang around this board. Originally Posted by majorjones
Bingo
They are here, they just don't post.