Best mattress for sex.

I am getting new bedroom furniture (hooker brand), I was wondering since a majority of your income is derived from activities on a bed is there a type, model or brand of mattresses that you prefer? Originally Posted by Stock Trader

I am getting new bedroom furniture (hooker brand), I was wondering since a majority of your income is derived from activities on a bed is there a type, model or brand of mattresses that you prefer? Originally Posted by Stock Trader

Nothing like Stock Boy to brag about the brand name of his new doll house furniture after rubbing his Hotwheels Mercedes Benz in our noses. Just makes me laugh like I did when he was bragging about his stock trades. Do I need to proof source that info.as to prove what a stock wizz kid he thinks he is.

Hooker furniture is sold by Wayfair, Amazon, and Sam Moore.

Nothing like Stock Boy to brag about the brand name of his new doll house furniture after rubbing his Hotwheels Mercedes Benz in our noses. Just makes me laugh like I did when he was bragging about his stock trades. Do I need to proof source that info.as to prove what a stock wizz kid he thinks he is.

Hooker furniture is sold by Wayfair, Amazon, and Sam Moore.

Originally Posted by Cooper Barrett
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? FYI after I collected the 40 cent dividend on ford I sold it so if you include the dividend i still turned a decent profit and bought back in at 11.28/ share, as far as biogen I only bought a 100 shares and I'm not worried about losing a little money on it though I doubt I will in the long run but it's okay I do not expect every deal to work that's just part of trading. Keep grinding away at your job and maybe someday you can buy one of my cars after I trade it in on a new one.
A waterbed.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I hadn't thought of a water bed!
Think I'm going with either memory foam or sleep number. I do fall asleep with my spurs on occasionally when I get home late and I'm really drunk and don't get undressed and I don't want to drown in bed.
And that is your prerogative Jolly. Since we providers are paying for our beds, like Tammy said, we are going to purchase what is most comfortable for us to sleep on. Originally Posted by Lioness
The thread title is "best mattress for sex" not "best mattress for sleeping".

Having sex on memory foam sucks because you can't move around on them easy because the bed conforms to every press of the knee/arm/hand and there is no bounce.
A waterbed.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Im going to have to vote "nay" on the waterbed...although I do love the idea/concept/novelty of it the bouce effect is 0 on a waterbed...but its fun for cuddles!!
  • TGF
  • 02-09-2016, 03:44 PM
if your thing is an FBSM, a bed with a vibrator
if you are entertaining a squirter, a water bed
if you are forget a lot, then memory foam is your thing
if you are a BNG fan, you probably only need a chair
if you are an 85 yo BNG fan, you probably need an ejection chair to get up the second time assuming you got up the first time
if you are after a simple blow job, a sleep number bed with a hole in it
etc
100% latex foam mattress is the best for sleeping and sex imo. All the benefits of memory foam for movement isolation without the drawbacks and hot sleeping. Plus latex has the "springiness" needed for good sex and for not feeling like you're stuck in it like mem foam.

Most mattresses sold at mattress retailers are total garbage and way overpriced. They're not interesting in selling you a quality mattress they're interested in you coming back in 4 years to buy another one.

There's almost nothing proprietary in mattress manufacturing so whatever you choose you can find a small mattress factory/manufacturer locally or nearby that will custom make whatever mattress you want for 1/3 to 1/2 the cost. Here's one in San Antonio for instance. Like that Tempurpedic Rhapsody or whatever? Get one made that feels exactly the same with similar components and layers but costs half the price. That's what most hotels and universities do by the way, they buy factory direct or custom. So can you.

Seriously, the mattress industry is one big rip off. It's one of the biggest "blind" purchases people make with essentially zero information about quality based solely off of how it feels to lay on it in the store for 10 minutes.

For more info check out these sites and others like them. We spend 1/3 of our lives asleep, it's worth educating yourself. You're welcome.

http://www.themattressunderground.com/

http://www.sleeplikethedead.com/

http://www.oldbedguy.com/
On the note of water beds....remove the sheets & oil each other up.
And let the party begin.
  • Loxly
  • 02-10-2016, 11:09 AM
Rather than seek out an "all-purpose bed you might want to consider just accessorizing.

https://www.liberator.com/liberator-sex-furniture.html

Some of the items are "portable" but all are easy to clean.
I agree Myia Rose, your bed, couch, floor. Oh hell anywhere is good with you