How many providers read the ISO threads before responding??? Smdh...

Available Originally Posted by BLM69
Funniest shit I've read in a long time! Well played sir!
those are funny, but remember, it may not be the provider who is responding. keep that in mind when you ask for, say, Greek, and you show up and you discover Greek is not a menu item. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ouch! That would suck, but Very true. I've seen providers responding for friends first hand because they are unavailable or busy.
  • L.A.
  • 10-29-2018, 09:50 AM
One way to look at it is that every reply bumps your post back up to the top giving it more exposure and more of a chance to meet somebody.
One way to look at it is that every reply bumps your post back up to the top giving it more exposure and more of a chance to meet somebody. Originally Posted by L.A.
Because nothing helps your before lunch request then getting bumped at 10pm still.
  • grean
  • 10-29-2018, 10:14 AM
Ouch! That would suck, but Very true. I've seen providers responding for friends first hand because they are unavailable or busy. Originally Posted by Lowkey4me
I don't think Chung was referring to their friends.
I don't think Chung was referring to their friends. Originally Posted by grean
I know exactly what he was referring too. Was trying to give a very few of them the benefit of the doubt.
I know exactly what he was referring too. Was trying to give a very few of them the benefit of the doubt. Originally Posted by Lowkey4me
Thank you, there are providers who aren't involved in those activities!
Available Originally Posted by BLM69
BLM, save your energy. it's "Ava".

I placed an ISO for last Saturday with a ton of details in it. I got a few of the standard "available" but there was one provider that copied my ISO and responded to each thing I had said. It let me know she read everything and she was funny with her unique responses. It was a pleasant surprise. Originally Posted by L.A.
yep, even with specific skills and location listed, i've gotten replies from provider who either dont have the skills, are not in the requested location, or both.

every once in a while, i call out a provider who is 15-20 miles away from the ISOer's location and write "please only reply to ISOs that your skills/location match". kinds fruitless, but doesnt hurt to remind them.

bottom line: you just have to wade thru the mess and hope you get what you're looking for (low probability, tho).
  • BLM69
  • 10-29-2018, 03:19 PM
The ISO section gives providers currently working/with a incall a place to advertise and let it be known, I think they just put it out there not caring what the ISO is about.
  • motor
  • 10-29-2018, 04:09 PM
Because nothing helps your before lunch request then getting bumped at 10pm still. Originally Posted by Joni HappyMassage
How about the ones from this weekend....I think there were 3 and they were years old not just days. Rather sad.
  • BLM69
  • 10-29-2018, 04:39 PM
How about the ones from this weekend....I think there were 3 and they were years old not just days. Rather sad. Originally Posted by motor
I seen one from 2012 that was bumped and the OP's account was now in guest mode, providers that can't read were still posting "available"
Things that make you go "Hmmmm"

I wonder if any will respond to this thread.
  • motor
  • 10-29-2018, 06:44 PM
I seen one from 2012 that was bumped and the OP's account was now in guest mode, providers that can't read were still posting "available" Originally Posted by BLM69
there was one from 2011 and 2017 also......smh
those are funny, but remember, it may not be the provider who is responding. keep that in mind when you ask for, say, Greek, and you show up and you discover Greek is not a menu item. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Make an ISO thread where inside the thread body (not the title) you state you are looking for pimped out providers who will reply to anything, then sit back and watch who doesn't read them at all before responding
Make an ISO thread where inside the thread body (not the title) you state you are looking for pimped out providers who will reply to anything, then sit back and watch who doesn't read them at all before responding Originally Posted by Sleepy363
Good One.....lol