Need my references

That's ok, leo. I know how you feel.
when I saw the earlier thread about 21st birthday....I realized that I don't recall my own. *(smile)* Ooops. I think I celebrated a week later or something?.....
I guess it depends on how often you intend to hobby as to whether or not having a P411 account is worth your while as a client but lots of guys would rather give their info out just once to P411 and then collect oks as they see girls instead of giving their personal info out to numerous providers.

If you see more than a few girls a year I think it helps a lot because even though you have nothing to hide and don't mind using personal provider refs that can sometimes slow up the process. Also, sometimes girls give discounts to P411 members since it makes our lives easier when we deal through there so if you hobby a lot you'll probably make up the 90 you spend via discounts.

I'm crazy about p411, love it to death...simplifies life so much.

Pay 90 bucks to give a website the same info about my self that I can just tell a provider herself if she asks me. No thanks. I have nothing to hide about myself and am not someone to be afraid or leery of. Originally Posted by randal69
I like P411. Not only does it usually make screening much faster, but I can also go on hiatus for many months, without having to start over every time.