New to all this

most of the girls on eccie are safe to meet --you are going thru a lot of UNNECESSARY anxiety
Well the first one I contacted didn't work out, got accused of being a cop, that surprised me but I get it, my radar would be up with a new connection as well. I won't say who it was, that's between her and i, and I'll not to take it personal.

Was a user name similar to mine used by LE before? If so I'll change it.

And thanks sherry, using my head more, makes sense you guys would know how to be careful.
Well the first one I contacted didn't work out, got accused of being a cop, that surprised me but I get it, my radar would be up with a new connection as well. I won't say who it was, that's between her and i, and I'll not to take it personal.

Was a user name similar to mine used by LE before? If so I'll change it.

And thanks sherry, using my head more, makes sense you guys would know how to be careful. Originally Posted by Theredbanana

You gotta keep it simple.

"Hi ___ I'm ___. I saw your ad and would love to meet for an hour. Do you have any availability on X, Y, Z dates. Here is my information/what information would you like from me. (If they didn't specify)."

Don't ask questions about services, costs, etc. You should generally have that info already.
If you're open to suggestions you're welcome to shoot me a PM