Update regarding my Houston Visit

Duct tape Originally Posted by ZedX79
LOL Believe me, I already tried! I have a mechanic friend who is on his way to come pick up my keys and then fix the hose...it's an easy repair...it's the one right on top. I am planning on coming tomorrow to spend the weekend...I can't wait to see my friends!
Oh and BTW.... it's not the first time I've blown something in the drive thru, last time was a lot more fun though....(always been a bit of an exhibitionist)

See you soon. HOUSTON!!!

Anticipation only makes the heart grow fonder... & better late than never.!!
Hello Houston Friends!
I wanted to update everyone who is expecting me to visit this evening that I may not be able to make it... Last night I blew a radiator hose Hopefully it is just the hose and not something more serious, but it very well could be because something caused the pressure to build up that high that it burst. Originally Posted by mercianna
Thats what you get for blowing a radiator hose. You should try one of us and quit practicing on things like that. Our pressure builds up too.
Lol-- you should have messaged me! It is quite literally the easiest repair you can make on a car, just need a screwdriver