This guy at every Lulu's review

Don’t get scared dude . Even if you wanted to see her you won’t . Looks like she is not available today . Probably has a full schedule. I got Clara and will be be saying this a lot “ right now there is no @ss like Clara’s @ss. Originally Posted by Theblackone1
Uhhh… there goes Clara’s business. Whenever girls have promoter on their @ss, biz goes down. Real deal girls don’t want promoters on their @ss.
Uhhh… there goes Clara’s business. Whenever girls have promoter on their @ss, biz goes down. Real deal girls don’t want promoters on their @ss. Originally Posted by AsianP
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Don’t get scared dude . Even if you wanted to see her you won’t . Looks like she is not available today . Probably has a full schedule. I got Clara and will be be saying this a lot “ right now there is no @ss like Clara’s @ss. Originally Posted by Theblackone1

Dude, you do work for GL
I still say No One works for Jay, because Jay won't pay!
Looks like Green and Lulu are gone.
Maybe Theblack was stalking her and she ran away.
Look like she didn’t love Theblack as much as he loved her.
Maybe Theblack was stalking her and she ran away.
Look like she didn’t love Theblack as much as he loved her. Originally Posted by AsianP
  • cy88
  • 05-22-2024, 02:47 PM
Off topic, since we've already tried to figure out which studios are good how about we talk about which guys I can trust when it comes their reviews/opinions
Off topic, since we've already tried to figure out which studios are good how about we talk about which guys I can trust when it comes their reviews/opinions Originally Posted by cy88
I hear you on this one but that is going to be up to you on creating a circle that you can trust and I will also say that there is a couple of mongers on here that we think that they are just talking out their a$$ but they have correct information and then there is a couple of other mongers that a lot of y’all like to listen to but in reality they are just talking out of their a$$ so just pay attention really close and you will figure it out.
Happy pumping Bro!
I will also say that there is a couple of mongers on here that we think that they are just talking out their a$$ but they have correct information and then there is a couple of other mongers that a lot of y’all like to listen to but in reality they are just talking out of their a$$ Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Make talking about ass and not talking out of your ass great again.

By the way, we can say "ass" here, no need for the dollar signs.
I was coming back to Dallas Friday and was looking forward to seeing her again. Back to the drawing whored
By the way, we can say "ass" here, no need for the dollar signs. Originally Posted by Capital
I @$$umed you couldn't.
I was coming back to Dallas Friday and was looking forward to seeing her again. Back to the drawing whored Originally Posted by Bigtexguy42
She’s in Cali right now but I will try to give a heads up when she’s on her way back to Dallas !
Not an encounter moved to coed Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Not an encounter, shouldn’t this be moved to coed? This is about only a promoter.