Holy Mother of God - There's Flat Out Mutiny Within The Trump Administration

Don't get "combative Blowhard" confused with a man who doesn't take the shit that the Main Stream Media has been dishing out for years.

President Trump dishes back, and then some.

As for this so called "anonymous source", just more fake news from the NYT. They flushed their credibility down the toilet long ago. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Come on Jackie! Without the media there is no Trump. There never would have been. Wrestling hall of famer. Reality TV? This isn’t how a conservative businessman behaves.

He has been many different things in his public career, but always a media whore. It’s so ironic that his grip over the public is dependent on his discrediting the one institution that created him, suffered him.
Dam....

So it may have been Mike Pence...

One Word Has People Convinced Mike Pence wrote the Anonymous New York Times Op-Ed..
The unidentified member of the in-house “resistance” uses “lodestar,” an unusual word the vice president likes to say.

Word is Donald Trump went volcanic and his beyond paranoid at this point. Reports is he became unglued and unhinged. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Unglued and unhinged like the media and democrat sycophants in congress
I think they’re talking about Melania. It makes sense she’d be part of the inside resistance. I mean, nobody’s natural look is an angry scowl.

If this is true — and I need to know more before I draw any conclusions — then I’ll be happy to believe that compassionate, common sense conservative Republicans still exist and give a shit.

I’ve never lost my faith in the center of both parties.

Then came Twitler.
Come on Jackie! Without the media there is no Trump. . Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And nobody kows this better than President Trump.

He has perfected the art of manipulating the media. He knows exactly what button to push.

Back in the campaign, while other candidates spent millions in an attempt to garner some media attention, all Candidate Trump had to do was throw a couple of zingers out and the media would emmediatly make his every utterance their lead story.

President Trump has been playing the Media like a cheap fiddle for decades. They are too stupid to realize he kows exactly what he is doing.

The Media did not make the Kraken. But they helped release it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38AYeNGjqg0
Dam....

So it may have been Mike Pence...

One Word Has People Convinced Mike Pence wrote the Anonymous New York Times Op-Ed..
The unidentified member of the in-house “resistance” uses “lodestar,” an unusual word the vice president likes to say.

Word is Donald Trump went volcanic and his beyond paranoid at this point. Reports is he became unglued and unhinged. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So now the left wing is going to love Pence?
At one point, the author writes, officials considered invoking the 25th Amendment ― which allows a president to be removed from office in the event of death, removal, resignation or incapacitation. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Who exactly are these officials you speak of?

And while we can safely cross off the "president to be removed from office in the event of death..." what other reason(s) would these so-called officials use to invoke this...? For pissing off weak-kneed libturds...? I didn't see that on your list.....
Just Fucking WOW ,
New LOW for the TIMES , ANONYMOUS, RESISTANCE really this is right out of The SPIKE.( Book)
This is just more of the Never Tumper cult, because that Russian thing not working, BUFFOONS
Gee Soros media matters ==== CHOAS , for them to make money , Just like the books out now ( may be I should write one it would by just as accurate, LOL)
I think we could have done better POTUS But were these people for the past 8 years
That was yesterday, if I read your “post” correctly.

We’ll see what today brings.
So now the left wing is going to love Pence? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Nope. Unlike Twitler’s King for a Day mentality, Pence has a truly evil agenda when it comes to the people of this nation.

But I believe we’ll benefit by rousting the entire Trump family and their minions from our government.
Mutiny? An unlawful usurpation of command. The key word is "unlawful". Mutiny is a hanging offense. So hang the members of the deep state (looks like Trump was right about that too) and let's get back to MAGA.

Of course this could be Trump himself messing with the press and liberals.
We’ll soon find out the source of this op-ed, Unless Twitler burns down the Reichstag.
Fake news. Anonymous = fiction.
Yussup says "Pence has a truly evil agenda when it comes to the people of this nation" ..... yet he failed to see those exact same traits in Odummer and that anti-christ HILLARY?? ..... smh .....
The NYT is fake news. Who did they have to have a reporter sleep with this time? Originally Posted by gnadfly
They prolly re-hired Jason Blair to do the story !