SNAP CHAT

Snapchat is a lot of fun. I have some friends I don't see often, but I totally know what their cats and dogs have been up to.
well you will know what I am up to....a fun little insight on me and my personality
Please screen me

IB
Please check your in-box, and your email.
BB
it notifies me when someone has saved a pic or a video. In that case I will block the person, lol. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
I was reading through the help section on snapchat and they warn you that if you decide to send risqué photos you're safe but not completely safe, because if someone takes a picture of their phone with another phone or HD camera, with your pic on it before it disappears there's no way to warn you about that.

The app seems like it would be perfect for providers and hobbyists, in that there can be no "that pic is from ten years and twenty pounds ago" and, also if the provider wants to be discreet there's no pics of her out there forever, and she can get a look at the guy as the pics go both ways.

Even though it seems like a great idea, I get the feeling it won't be widely used in the hobby.
I would post naughty snip-its. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Yum! Maybe post a preview here?
Wonder what thread they are trying to bury