LE Busts of L1 Only AMPs in DFW Metro Area

Just my 2 cents: I'm politely skeptical of "parking outside MPs" in general, our police don't have the kind of time to do this unless an active investigation, which would be coming from complaints from the public. My observation is that most of these reports are misunderstood coincidences. Originally Posted by vigilant17
Nope. It happened to me in Denton county. They were in an unmarked sedan sitting outside the place then followed me and pulled me over. They sent in a chick to talk to the AMP who then came back and then they let me go but said "don't ever come back to this county, ya hear!" or some shit because they had no evidence of anything. Then they threw their cowboy hat on the ground and stomped while I drove off.
What spa was this if I may ask?
Nope. It happened to me in Denton county. They were in an unmarked sedan sitting outside the place then followed me and pulled me over. They sent in a chick to talk to the AMP who then came back and then they let me go but said "don't ever come back to this county, ya hear!" or some shit because they had no evidence of anything. Then they threw their cowboy hat on the ground and stomped while I drove off. Originally Posted by blueeyeswide
Bottom line is that nothing went down because you nor she was doing anything illegal.
Nope. It happened to me in Denton county. They were in an unmarked sedan sitting outside the place then followed me and pulled me over. They sent in a chick to talk to the AMP who then came back and then they let me go but said "don't ever come back to this county, ya hear!" or some shit because they had no evidence of anything. Then they threw their cowboy hat on the ground and stomped while I drove off. Originally Posted by blueeyeswide
What spa was this?
What spa was this? Originally Posted by James469
+1
What spa was this? Originally Posted by James469
I’m guessing Tao.
Red Rose was very pricey and only L1... more money for the honey
I'm so out of the loop. I haven't been hobbying much in the last year. I had a regular thing for a while. But all these AMP busts are a bummer.

I'd love for someone to send me a PM and a quick break down of what has happened in AMPLand.
What about Yoyo spa in Colleyville?
I'm so out of the loop. I haven't been hobbying much in the last year. I had a regular thing for a while. But all these AMP busts are a bummer.

I'd love for someone to send me a PM and a quick break down of what has happened in AMPLand. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
I've been out of the loop for probably 5 years can someone PM me and fill me in too, I was driving around recently and couldn't find anything!
  • HAAO
  • 09-16-2024, 08:45 AM