Hypocrites SUCK and a JOKE sentance

Are you admitting you spoke too soon? That BLUE Pennsylvania was willing to be sensible? Or are you taking credit for the decision?

Hard to tell with you, waterhead!
Are you admitting you spoke too soon? That BLUE Pennsylvania was willing to be sensible? Or are you taking credit for the decision?

Hard to tell with you, waterhead! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Go Finger Fuck your own ass again... "Hissy Fit" The sodomite oxygen thief with stinky fingers.

You don't even know what this thread is about.
Go Finger Fuck your own ass again... "Hissy Fit" The sodomite oxygen thief with stinky fingers.

You don't even know what this thread is about. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Typical response, Slobbrin.,,At least "someone" liked your previous, fact-filled, intelligent post.

LMAO @ last kid off the short bus!
I would be lenient, but part of being a responsible gun owner is knowing what the laws are in the jurisdiction to which you are traveling.
I would be lenient, but part of being a responsible gun owner is knowing what the laws are in the jurisdiction to which you are traveling. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

But with 22,000 different gun laws who knows them all.
Hypocrisy has it's rewards...and it's good news for Shaneen. Somebody woke up?

Pre-trial intervention for Shaneen Allen

JACQUELINE L. URGO, INQUIRER STAFF WRITER
LAST UPDATED: Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 5:14 PM
POSTED: Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 5:08 PM

Following a review by state Attorney General, the Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office on Wednesday announced that it would allow a Pennsylvania woman - charged last year with illegally bringing a legally registered gun into New Jersey - to enter into a pre-trial intervention program and avoid jail time.

The county prosecutor's previous stance on the case involving Shaneen Allen, 27, of Philadelphia, was to make the case a "deterrent," by either forcing a plea or bringing the case to trial against the mother of two.

But Atlantic County Prosecutor Jim McClain said in a statement that in applying factors set out in the Attorney General's review, he had "determined that the defendant in this case should be offered the opportunity to be admitted into the Atlantic County PTI program" and that within the next few weeks his office would be reviewing similarly pending cases.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ne...iXkZ7CMBQA2.99 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

So who is going to make up for those 42 days and who took care of her kids? Is she going to get her job back? Shouldn't the prosecutor be investigated for bias? Shouldn't the state fix those bad laws?

As for my joking claim that only NRA people gave money....you guys on the left have no sense of humor but I did get the email address from an NRA publication. So the NRA is promoting her cause and I don't see anyone on The View doing it.
This is just another story of the typical libtard mentality. They want to control people but be above the law themselves.
  • Old-T
  • 09-25-2014, 08:05 AM
But with 22,000 different gun laws who knows them all. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
But that is what you get when you take "local government" to the extreme. Gun laws, like the tax code and many other things--need to be overhauled for consistency, clarity, and simplification if nothing else.