Iffy's Latest Signiture Misrepresentation

And you oppose capital punishment because you're afraid white people will be put in jail for their opinions and exercising their rights?
Looks like we don't need a psychological (that's the word I mean) profile on you. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
What does that mean, asshole? Most of us think the desire for self-preservation is a normal healthy instinct, not something that warrants psychological evaluation. Plus I suspect DSK is being disingenuous and you're just too fucking stupid to notice. Otherwise you would have ridiculed the idea that a non-white majority would or could take away the constitutional rights of a white minority. The fact that you didn't tells us you wouldn't mind if it happens.
  • DSK
  • 12-28-2015, 06:40 PM
Two spellchecker and one limited time mistakes that I made.
The misspelling in the thread title had limited impact since you just found it today.
The correct spelling of the wrong word. I intended to use the word psychological. Thank you for bringing both to my attention. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You are welcome. I admit I didn't notice the misspelling in the title at first, until I thought about the implications of you using Soviet era tactics to abuse the important field of psychology to marginalize your political opponents.

P.S. Is your other handle TimPage?
Actually I was asking iffy.
And you oppose capital punishment because you're afraid white people will be put in jail for their opinions and exercising their rights?
Looks like we don't need a psychological (that's the word I mean) profile on you. Does your disability entitlement from social security leave you enough scratch for cough syrup after your group home fees are paid?
You have no problem biting the hand that sedates you. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Actually he makes a very good point but I'm not surprised that you missed it. Anytime a law maker creates a law, he (or she) should ask themselves "can I live under this law as written?" What is I'm wrongfully accused? Is there a way to defend myself? Not just today but tomorrow as well. Take for example affirmative action. When it was created it was all about making sure minorities got some advantage over the majority (who were victimizing them of course). What happens to affirmative action when there is no longer a "majority" to take from. What if we're all pluralities? Don't worry though. It is have been codified into the law that only certain minorities (even if they're not anymore) get the benefits of affirmative action. That way Oprah will get her share of the reparations from that white homeless man on the corner should reparations ever become the law of the land.
Easy does it, Munkin...

Is that all you homos have?

You want the forum back?

You know what to do.

ASSup is being futile again.