The Anti-Kavanaugh Protest Links To George Soros

It's a conspiracy fact. You didn't read the OP about the number of Soros based and funded organizations that were involved, did you?
Do you have contrary evidence or are you just shit posting? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Facts extracted from the employment and financial records of the groups involved.
With all due respect, this is a conspiracy theory. Plain and simple. No proof, just “curious” conjecture.

And, again with all due respect, I believe the “he needs to be deported” talk is ludicrous and without foundation or precedent. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think it is a reasonable inference that Soros funded organizations are paying some reasonable expenses for the protesters. That is fully legal, it should just be disclosed.

It is a form of foreign lobbying, much like Putin and the Russians. They must register, also.
It's a conspiracy fact. You didn't read the OP about the number of Soros based and funded organizations that were involved, did you?
Do you have contrary evidence or are you just shit posting? Originally Posted by gnadfly
It’s hysteria being prompted by known RWW media.

To you it’s fact. To me it’s the Washington Times and Fox flinging red meat at the dwindling number of faithehful who still hunger for blood.

These people thrive on division.

As do you, it seems.
I think it is a reasonable inference that Soros funded organizations are paying some reasonable expenses for the protesters. That is fully legal, it should just be disclosed.

It is a form of foreign lobbying, much like Putin and the Russians. They must register, also. Originally Posted by friendly fred
How is it foreign lobbying?

If it’s illegal, it should be punished. If it’s not, then the accusers should put up or shut up.
even I was initially surprised

given obama, hellary, gore, the global warming crowd, and matt damon's fracking movie

it would seem logical that the oil patch would be the last thing that soros, surely a man of left wing principles, or at least in respect of and in solidarity with his fellow travelers, would invest in

but no, when the eagleford became the rage, yeah when that shale play in southeast and south texas became the oil boom of the moment, he backed investments in that play

yeah replete with heavy fracking and sinful production of polluting hydrocarbon matter

but after my initial surprise, I gathered my senses, and realized that he was, as a man of left wing principles, being true to them, for those principles begin and end with but one, that being power

by the way, for the most part, he wasn't that successful

If it’s illegal, it should be punished. If it’s not, then the accusers should put up or shut up. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you have to register as a foreign agent to be able to do some "foreign lobbying"
you have to register as a foreign agent to be able to do some "foreign lobbying" Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Really?
Really?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

that's what the law says.
Even George Soros said he likes to play God. Of course the left doesn't believe in God. They are supposed to believe in the other G man, George Soros. You know the guy who sold out the Jews for money in World War II.
And how is it legal to pay people to protest?
It’s hysteria being prompted by known RWW media.

To you it’s fact. To me it’s the Washington Times and Fox flinging red meat at the dwindling number of faithehful who still hunger for blood.

These people thrive on division.

As do you, it seems. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hilarious. What blood do we hunger for, reality denier?
BTW, there's plenty of sites that have these protesters shown and admitting being organized, trained, managed and/or paid by Democratic/Soros influence groups.

That's the best you can do? Yell: "FAUX!"
Are you name calling again, gnadfly?

Shirley you know better.

LMAO!
Hilarious. What blood do we hunger for, reality denier?
BTW, there's plenty of sites that have these protesters shown and admitting being organized, trained, managed and/or paid by Democratic/Soros influence groups.

That's the best you can do? Yell: "FAUX!" Originally Posted by gnadfly

CNN , et al, didn't report it because it would fuck with their lib-retard agenda. New information sources are reporting the facts as the old lib-retard media moves farther and farther to the left.

The Washington Times and Fox reported evidence drawn from the public records of those Soros funded groups. The evidence is irrefutable.
And how is it legal to pay people to protest? Originally Posted by garhkal

its a first amendment right according to the supreme court that ruled on that issue over 100 years ago.

just is deal with it.

interestingly, the past has present day connections with kavanaugh.

if i remember the story right, it was over a way to damage another mans reputation by way of a protest mob who were paid and fed a pack of lies.

that type of rent-a-mob shouldn't be legal, but it is.

If it’s illegal, it should be punished. If it’s not, then the accusers should put up or shut up. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I believe Soros is a well known agent of the Nazis - I consider his current activities a continuation of that vile service.(He should have gone to Brazil with his Nazi buddies)

Since our government nobly defeated the Nazi's, he now interferes with the functioning of our government by underwriting protests against it, by means fair and fowl, as the situation demands it, such as this anti-Kavanaugh sedition.

The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) is a United States law passed in 1938 requiring that agents representing the interests of foreign powers in a "political or quasi-political capacity" disclose their relationship with the foreign government and information about related activities and finances.