Full bush?

legendarybadass is known for 2 things - Her full bush and her off the charts service...She is the only provider I have ever Fisted!

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=229570

She’s a mixed, white/black lady.
Full bush? No thanks!
A well groomed private area is okay - still I prefer it smooth.Now, when you pop that top button on your pants and the button zings across the room, from the release of excessive bush pressure, ricocheting as you duck for your life and you hear the roar of Chewbacca as the forestation releases its torrent... well - maybe that’s a little too much bush. IJS
It’s a garden...let it grow.
I have some bush I'm working with. I enjoy having it. I did trim down some for a pool party, but I've still got some. Seriously been considering a wax and strip now but I'm not so sure.
I have some bush I'm working with. I enjoy having it. I did trim down some for a pool party, but I've still got some. Seriously been considering a wax and strip now but I'm not so sure. Originally Posted by tntangie
Bet you have an awesome bush.
when I had my broken ankle last year and in a cast for 5 months
I had a bush for days .. so I left some of it , now only thing shave are the lips ,,,nice bush above ..
  • BLM69
  • 07-11-2018, 08:22 PM
Full bush? No thanks! Originally Posted by AI10101
I almost let my dinner go, the 70s are long gone people lol I'm into the bald movement
I dont like hair in my food
I have a Bush fetish, ever since I was a kid in the mid 70’s and saw those sexy slightly transparent bikinis the girls wore back then, along with the occasional stray hairs peaking out the sides on the bathing suits.

What I wind up preferring though is a nice landing strip or triangle up top with shaved lips on the bottom. It’s the best of both worlds, you can show your bush off at the beach, and eat the shaved lips all day. p
legendarybadass is known for 2 things - Her full bush and her off the charts service...She is the only provider I have ever Fisted!

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=229570

She’s a mixed, white/black lady. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Wow! Your post really exudes your personality. it's a shame we never got to meet. I live in Tampa Florida now so if you ever get down this way look me up. Either way, I'll send you some pictures of my bushy bush. My motto, if you want it licked you better shave it. There's only certain parts I want licked. The rest is natural. Keep in touch! I'll send you a ton of pictures. 813-862-8313.
Landing strip here..
Nancy
You'd be surprised.

((Kept mine by popular demand))
Never would have thought that would happen! Originally Posted by Dubielicious

Since I only wear skirts and dresses with no panties, I don't have to worry about that problem.

Now, when you pop that top button on your pants and the button zings across the room...
OH HELL YEAH! Love the bush. Wish more ladies had them
I love bush. My preference though is keep it knocked down and don't let it get out of control to the legs lol. The natural triangle look. Would that be called "trimmed"?