Screenings

Wow. I screen period
No need to explain it is just that. People that have something to lose appreciate it Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
+1
I have no problem with the screening game. I want the provider to feel comfortable with seeing me. It makes me nervous when a provider is lax on screening.
Lol, it's true I do require 2 refs. However I make exceptions if a certain provider is used as a ref bc she and I are thick as thieves.

So... are you saying I'm on your "To Do List?" Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I need our schedules to work out. I need you on my Did List! Lol
I need our schedules to work out. I need you on my Did List! Lol Originally Posted by Baconman
Agreed
I need our schedules to work out. I need you on my Did List! Lol Originally Posted by Baconman
Lol. I may have some days off this week if it rains us out at work. Problem with that is trying to get your schedule to work with last minute. I'm always available weekends

Agreed Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Have I prescreened you?? I'm going to have to double check. I know we have spoken for sure.
You're right, it's my fault! Weekends nearly impossible for me.
You're right, it's my fault! Weekends nearly impossible for me. Originally Posted by Baconman
Really it's nobody's fault but mine. I choose to hold down a regular job and not everybody can work with my schedule. I understand that and I blame no one. People have families and jobs of Their Own. But one day things are going to work out for the both of us.
It's hard to screen at 3am so I try to stick to being available from 6am-12pm. Last minute crazy hours is not good for me I love love my sleep

Have I prescreened you?? I'm going to have to double check. I know we have spoken for sure. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Like to think so before becoming on the FYYF list.
Like to think so before becoming on the FYYF list. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Lol I haven't fired you. But you are screened and ready to go.
Dont get upset honey
I don't have much of a problem with screenings it's references that I feel a little fuzzy about I don't like saying the names and numbers of people I've seen. But I understand safety first. And I definitely want everyone to feel comfortable so one way or the other absolutely no hard feelings.
Ninjated it's usually only the last two providers you've seen. Unless you have just one that is a reputable provider then one may be accepted. But other then just getting the reference in face there shouldn't be conversation about other providers anyhow. I understand that isn't always the case ofcourse