Anything like the old 7 Star?

This will date me… but does anyone remember Coco on hwy 6 just north of clay rd. Had huge tits and a messed up nose? She was the best ever…
7 Star was a brothel. Same with Treasures back in the day.

Whenever I went to the ship after work, there were chair forts all around me. I’ve seen an old guy walk with his dick out for everyone to see.

Michaels was the same during this era but ship was much more action imo. Girls from vegas would come to work there.
  • Owj
  • 07-08-2021, 11:46 PM
I remember Legs with chair forts and HoDo with the nasty little private rooms with sticky floors.
I was at the ship last night, first post pandemic visit. What a let down. It’s ebbed and flowed though.
Back to topic, My favorite memory of 7 was watching the girl shower in the next stall while getting my table shower, naked girls everywhere. I wrote a review of the details.
Oh to have one more of those....
7* . . .

Yeah s walk-in full menu, full service brothel. . . an hour of everything for under $200.

Strip Clubs are above my hobby budget, but i do remember the ASPD reviews or Treasures that, even if only half true, were a Caligula style orgy. Too bad all those ASPD reviews are forever lost to mankind.

We now have one of the most liberral county and city governments since the Kathy Whitmer years . . .and the hobby scene has never been more harassed.
7 a few girls did BB once you were considered good customer, the massage was just ok the couple times . Originally Posted by Blackwidowspider
I got BB offered everytime I was there, never indulged though. Also only AMP I got Anal.
  • Owj
  • 07-09-2021, 03:36 PM
I got BB offered everytime I was there, never indulged though. Also only AMP I got Anal. Originally Posted by aaragon2000
Ah yes. CiCi is a fond and vivid memory.
Lololol I got anal at 7 too. Everyone did with the latina.

Her ass was looser than her pussy.
Ah yes. CiCi is a fond and vivid memory. Originally Posted by Owj
  • Owj
  • 07-10-2021, 10:21 AM
^^^ In the words of the late, great BB King, the thrill is gone.
I was at the ship last night, first post pandemic visit. What a let down. It’s ebbed and flowed though.
Back to topic, My favorite memory of 7 was watching the girl shower in the next stall while getting my table shower, naked girls everywhere. I wrote a review of the details.
Oh to have one more of those.... Originally Posted by ParsonJacob
i had just finish my table shower and my girl was cleaning up. Another girl was showering her hair next stall squatting down (some asshole must have squirted into her hair). I stand right behind her and put my dick right by her neck (i know her). She freak out and slap my dick. LOL. Fun times.
Lololol I got anal at 7 too. Everyone did with the latina.

Her ass was looser than her pussy. Originally Posted by houston23
Multiple girls there offered anal. The big latina girl, the smaller latina girl, jennifer, the older shanghai lady, the chinese cici, and another one i forgot the name.

Man that place was the best. God i was so pissed it closed down. When someone here mentioned they moved to Orlando, i was seriously considering taking a trip. I don't think they are there anymore.
I took a trip to Orlando when I heard the news. Turns out the gal I was looking for had gone on vacation. Them a few months later there was a large bust and the place I knew was closed. Never went back.
7star was awesome. I hated waiting in the back room with 4 or 5 guys waiting for their turn.