Who Would Be Your Last

Onehitta do not delete your post. You know I am only kidding

Do I need to give you a hug. I was talking about Daphne and her Denzel post. She started it and I ran with it lol

Your posts are always welcome in my threads even if they are hijacks lol
No baby......I thought maybe b/c I'm no longer active in the hobby......not b/c I wanna do nasty stuff to celebs................

Uh....oh....wait........yeah.. .....thats it......I'm poutin'.......Can I get that hug now.....*wink*

Damn, almost missed my chance to rub up against ya.......Whew.....good save.........
eccie addict..hehehe
You are always welcome here and you know it, active or not
Icey I would have never thought I was on someones list let alone yours
I guess me being a switch hitter......I can still do it though....just a thought........

Thats what YOU get for THINCKING!!!.......You know dear.....we've talked about you doing that before........the thincking thing........now wheres my hug...............
Hugging you right now dear
Ohhh you to..Ur at the top of it baby...
My last knows who he is! And we would have to fuck from sunup to sundown Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

DAMN, I feel sorry for THAT guy...you would kill the poor man

If it's going to be my last time I'm going to go out in style.

Me versus my all time top ten providers...all at the same time!!!!
Hugging you right now dear Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Mmmmm...this is nice.......I like the way you hug........hey...........what the............heck is that........ pokin' me...................E.A.!!!! *wink*
DED I have had him for hours on end and he aint dead yet darlin,lol and atleast he and I would go out smiling and cumming!
Thanks OneHitWonder
My Honorable mentions would have to be Mr DED and my darlin Kara Lynn Kelley
[quote=Jackie S;599773]I am, (as of now), going into the hospitol next week to have a Biopsy to determine what my elevated PSA Numbers and Enlarged Prostate shows. ...... produces negative results as far as normal male performance is concerned./quote]

This is why I told you in another thread to go to M.D. Anderson, and no where else ... not even for the biopsy..... you can PM me, if you like.
If I ever get healthy enough to have one last time again ... I will be extremely grateful...

I'd pick Sofia... all of them... the crazy ones give the best sex...
and my darlin Kara Lynn Kelley Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
yes, she was the one who came to my mind first, but a double would be OK too
Now that it does'nt have to be providers only, I can play. And this is just in a "End of the World" situation, right?

Hobbyist on persona alone~SKF.....Honorable mention~ Boardman

Provider on looks alone~ Maria Filts.....Honorable mention~ Mila

male celeb~Timothy Olyphant (the sheriff on Justified and Deadwood)..... Honorable mention~ Denzel Washington

female celeb~ Halle Berry ..... Hororable mention~ Eva Mendez

EA this better not come back and bite us on the ass!!

side note~ Can't choose my favs Daphne or Brooke, cause I don't sleep with female friends/buddies. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Yay! I'm actually second choice on someones end of the world last guy i'd f**k list. I feel.......well............... .horny!