Snowflakes 101

That's sooooooooooooooooo Austin, Texas!!!!!
That's why I am moving out!
Perfect Lusty. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
When?

As soon as you pay up for your last sessions!
I died laughing - no,Yssup - that's just a figure of speech - don't get excited.
how many eye pokes does it take to blind a liberal?

answer .. this many

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

6 times??? hahahaahahaha!!!!
As anyone who's been to a community college in the last 10 years can attest, too true to be funny. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I've been taking theater classes the last few years for fun. Can you imagine someone with my opinions (given freely) in a class where a third is gay, one is transgender, the teacher is a lesbian SJW, and everyone hates Trump but don't know why?

Oh, I have performed on stage twice. Once as a middle-aged man trying to seduce a 16 year-old (Bus Stop) girl and as an alleged rapist of a young black woman (Race).

It's been and frustrating at the same time. My strongest response was discussing a play in class where the female lead claims she was raped. We were talking about possibilities, probabilities, and the known. I suggested that she may be lying about the rape...hoo boy!
Maybe some of yinz can start biting the pillow instead of hitting the rtm button!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MrTGZSPajI Originally Posted by lustylad
Hahaha, that was pretty funny.
The topic of this thread is what?

Pillow biting!

If the topic makes you emotional, then please accept my apology, bb1961. I wouldn’t want to hurt your feelings.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Get a TRAUMA PILLOW, you won't have to hit the RTM Button so much, lol.
Maybe some of yinz can start biting the pillow instead of hitting the rtm button!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MrTGZSPajI Originally Posted by lustylad

lol.

I'd leave the class before I'd beat the snot out of that crazy professor. that professor is a PTSD trigger point. lol. I'd drop the class too.
lol.

I'd leave the class before I'd beat the snot out of that crazy professor. that professor is a PTSD trigger point. lol. I'd drop the class too. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You're such a snowflake!!!!
The topic of this thread is what?

Pillow biting!

If the topic makes you emotional, then please accept my apology, bb1961. I wouldn’t want to hurt your feelings.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I've been taking theater classes the last few years for "fun". Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Ooohhh reeeaaalyy?

Remember this? Who do you think those two are looking at?

Can you imagine someone with my opinions (given freely) in a class where a third is gay, one is transgender, the teacher is a lesbian SJW, and everyone hates Trump but don't know why?

Oh, I have performed on stage twice. Once as a middle-aged man trying to seduce a 16 year-old (Bus Stop) girl and as an alleged rapist of a young black woman (Race).

It's been and frustrating at the same time. My strongest response was discussing a play in class where the female lead claims she was raped. We were talking about possibilities, probabilities, and the known. I suggested that she may be lying about the rape...hoo boy! Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Everybody who hates him knows why. Dismissing the women's memory?

Sounds like you have an issue with women. Or am I just assuming your soup tastes like shit?

Ooohhh reeeaaalyy?

Remember this? Who do you think those two are looking at?

Everybody who hates him knows why. Dismissing the women's memory?

Sounds like you have an issue with women. Or am I just assuming your soup tastes like shit?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Sounds like you have issues ...

Looks like you have issues.

Looks like you have issues.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

i have issues with your issues about my issues.
This issue is one for the books 95k!!
You out did yourself with this one...liberal thinking 101.

This says volumes about you...SMFH!!!

Even though I disagree with everything he stands for, I would be immensely relieved to have a president Pence.

YOU HAVE NO CORE PRINCIPLES PERIOD!!

That is why I support ZERO democraps...I DISAGREE WITH EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR...IT'S CALLED PRINCIPLES...do you have any??
I understand why Jack laughs at you...NUFF SAID!!