Best men's cologne

I love a good smelling man. I find it to be a turn on. But like Roxanne said, please do not bathe in it! Lol

My favorite cologne is Usher. Smells soooooo good!
my all time fave is Givenchy Pi...
instant panty dropper!! lol
i can smell it a mile away
call me strange...but i think mens body wash smells good too!!
+ Issey Miyake
In no particular order:

Issey Miyake
Did I mention 212?
Kenneth Cole Black
oldie but still a goodie Aqua Digio Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
lol, tried 212 for the first time today and the ladies at work loved it.
lol, tried 212 for the first time today and the ladies at work loved it. Originally Posted by bubbaJay
I have visions of panties dropping all around you bubbajay! I used to tell my male civie friend not to wear that around me when we went out for drinks together! Of course he would just to taunt me though.
I have visions of panties dropping all around you bubbajay! I used to tell my male civie friend not to wear that around me when we went out for drinks together! Of course he would just to taunt me though. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

damn, they have sold a bottle now. I am going to see if they have the gift baggie thing at macy's. they showed it online.

Thanks brit and bubbajay!

sixx
I have been wearing Quorum for years, but you can't find it anymore. I have switched to YSL.
I've used English Leather (sparingly) and have always received compliments. However, I always ask and only a couple of times the girls asked me not to wear any after shave or cologne at all. One girl in St. Louis said okay, but no Old Spice or Brut. Again, always a good idea to ask.