Any tips??

There's an app that you can download to your phone especially for selfies, it's quite popular. A provider told me about it, she doesn't have any pics on her profile and uses that app when she sends texts to her clients.
ok....first, assuming any image is unlikely to be altered in 2014 isn't reflective of the times. lots of people can do enough photoshop to change things. assume any image COULD have been altered.

second....cell phone cameras all have wide angle lenses that distort significantly based on distance and angle. not only can you never trust the proportions in such an image, but who knows what the noise in an image hides, or what's behind the blown out areas?

here's a random example.....how do you know this girl isn't blown out from having 3 kids or has a skin condition? how about zits, razor burn, or a hairy ass crack?

here's my point....no image is really any more real than any other, and taking ANY image as a guarantee is purely foolish.

My advice...

Invest in yourself. Upgrade your website to rid yourself of those ads and popups. Investing in your website lets the gentlemen know you take pride in what you do and you are willing to spend the time and money on helping them discover who you are and what you offer. Often the investment is not nearly as much as you think. It can range from 10 dollars a month to 100. You can design it yourself using other popular webhostings such as wix or wordpress. Or you can hire someone to design it for you. I designed my own completely.

Use both professional photographers AND snap pictures of yourself as well. The "selfies" help confirm you look like your professional photos and as I said nothing says pride in ones self like an investment into their passions.

Be more descriptive about WHO you are not just what you offer. Many more discerning gentlemen would like the whole package. They want to share interests as well as intimacies.

As it was stated before, avoid upcharging. If you wish a higher rate simply state a higher rate and keep the menu open to avoid complications and unpleasant discussions.

I hope this helps
all good, just be aware that most hosts....wordpress especially, don't allow adult oriented business. you can use the platform, but you have to self host with someone not so uptight.
and, by the way, why do people assume that just because the picture is a selfie, it hasn't been altered? Originally Posted by john_deere
Thannnnnkkkkkk youuuu lol I have seen altered cell/ipad selfies on IG, Twitter and so on.
I've said it before pro pics are not the devil haha.
Well, that is a very impressive piece of advice from Caroline who sounds very Jedi about the biz.

I've often wondered about the squatting position that some women assume in photos which I have never found particularly attractive myself.

. . . I would add that maybe you would want to develop your own hook. Come up with some service that is not typically offered and work it into your menu.

Change your profile pic. The squatting position is flattering to no woman and should be removed from your pics. Pic number 3 in your showcase is adorable and will attract better clientele. Number 20 would do nicely, also. Your face is absolutely beautiful.. play to that. Your boobs are big and nice.. play to that.

Looking at your pics, your hips are at least a 36, not a 32.. put that in your showcase.. you are curvy.. you WANT to attract the guys that WANT curvy... so be honest about your hips.

Start putting money aside for pro photos. They make a world of difference. For every guy that thinks pro photos are bad, there's a dozen behind him that like them a LOT. Ask any lady that ever switched from selfies to pro... looooots more attention and business.

Also start putting money aside for a professional website. Free sites are fine when you're first starting out, but should be discarded for something better as quickly as possible. Orchid Designs did my site and is great and will work with your budget as much as possible.

You have two reviews already. Stop offering a review special. Just start sweetly asking all the clients you have a good time with if they would mind writing you a review. Some will, some won't, but stop devaluing your product by offering specials. No one wants to pay rack rate when everyone else is getting a deal. You'll forever have to run specials because the minute you stop, your clients will wait you out until you just decide to run another one because you need the money. Just start offering discounts to clients you like and enjoy. Make sure you're offering a deal to someone who deserves it.

Just my $.02. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
I mean I have seen not I have altered pics on twitter and IG lol (don't have a ho twitter or ho IG). Celebs are big for that so wouldn't put it past a provider with amateur APS or Corel Paint skills to tweak cell/Ipad pics.